[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

My Sim finally did, but he's got very odd skills at raising a child! 😂

Message 1 of 13 (3,537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Toodler at bed glitch

EA app Team

Hi @knazzer,

This issue should no longer happen after the update released July 18th. Could you please update your game and check if it's still happening?

Thanks!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (5,506 Views)

All Replies

Re: Baby Event Build Glitch

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Oh, that looks really weird @knazzer. I guess everyone has their sleep preferences! :D

Now seriously, have you tried to move the bed, and check if the little boy looks normal then?

Message 2 of 13 (3,521 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I did try and move the bed,  it looks either like a glitch or my Sim is just very confused at parenting 😂

Message 3 of 13 (3,508 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for trying @knazzer. I have separated the thread in two so we can talk about each issue in its own thread (it helps us keep track of the reported issues). Wink

I'm going to send this thread to the team, thanks for the screenshot and the report!

-Mai

Message 4 of 13 (3,496 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's already fixed but this glitch was kind of funny. You could place any Sim on that little bed, even adult ones, though they looked like they weren't  enjoying it very much.

On the other hand, even now you can play chess with baby Sims, for example. Sims can be a bit unpredictable, you know.

Message 5 of 13 (3,335 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

Thanks for letting us know the issue is already fixed for you! Standard smile

@knazzer, are you still experiencing this?

@mindpilgrim If you have noticed other issues (like babies being able to play chess), feel free to open a thread for each of them to let us know. We will be forwarding the reported bugs to the Studio. They may already know about them, but they cannot fix bugs they are not aware of Wink

I hope you are enjoying the game!

-Mai

Message 6 of 13 (3,332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you. I've been reporting lots of issues, on different channels, both in english and portuguese, since version 1.0.0. In some cases more than once.

But I will start posting new ones here from now on.

Message 7 of 13 (3,329 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

If you have been reporting them in any of the official channels, that's also perfect, and no need for you to post the same in different channels Wink

If you still decide to post new ones on Answers HQ from now on, we will be happy to have you around. Standard smile

-Mai

Message 8 of 13 (3,321 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @knazzer,

This issue should no longer happen after the update released July 18th. Could you please update your game and check if it's still happening?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 9 of 13 (5,507 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Most of the problem is fixed, but the toddler is now laying upside down on the bed.

Message 10 of 13 (3,170 Views)