Re: Titanfall 2 game crashes

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 game crashes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm on PS4 and Every time I try to go to my titanfall 2 Titan customize page and select a Titan my game crashes. Every time. I even re downloaded my copy and the problem is still there. This is infuriating and totally unacceptable. It was also running fine for a week or two beforehand and all the Titans have lvl 10 woodland camo even though a few are not even lvl 5. It all just reset.

The message that pops up when my game crashes is this

"There was a problem processing game logic.
Please try again.

--------
_items.nut #3914
[UI] The Index "" does not exist
Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This is a known issue and Respawn are actively working to fix this, but unfortunately there aren't any player-side workarounds other than "avoid the affected titans". In the meantime, this issue doesn't tend to affect all titans, so hopefully you can try out a few different types until this gets resolved. 

Edit: This has now been resolved.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
You guys have no hotline # I can't send an email because the only option is to report a bug which does NOT according to you guys put me in a que to resolve it so I have to post to a forum to which you can't even respond in a timely manner. This is some of the WORST service to be forced into and Im about to walk away from this atrocious company who can't make a game that doesn't break.
Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This is a known issue and Respawn are actively working to fix this, but unfortunately there aren't any player-side workarounds other than "avoid the affected titans". In the meantime, this issue doesn't tend to affect all titans, so hopefully you can try out a few different types until this gets resolved. 

Edit: This has now been resolved.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)