Re: Titanfall 2 PC player base at this moment of time!

by MicrosoftTechie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 PC player base at this moment of time!

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could tell me what is the current PC playerbase in Europe more precise southeast europe servers.I want to buy the game and I like it a lot (tryed it at my friends place) but I also take in player base into account and from what I heared its not the best of the best so if someone can tell me how many players are active now after the christmas time for majority of the world ended or is about to end!

Thank you for future responses!

Message 1 of 6 (25,908 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MicrosoftTechie 

Although I don` t know the exact number of players currently online, I can tell you, what I play Titanfall 2 both on PlayStation 4 and PC, and for each platform it never takes longer, then 1 minute to jump into match. Titanfall 2 has a solid player base across all the platforms.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (31,046 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MicrosoftTechie 

Although I don` t know the exact number of players currently online, I can tell you, what I play Titanfall 2 both on PlayStation 4 and PC, and for each platform it never takes longer, then 1 minute to jump into match. Titanfall 2 has a solid player base across all the platforms.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (31,047 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well if that is the case expect a new pilot soon :P

Message 3 of 6 (25,884 Views)

★★ Novice

Well you got tricket,i have played it and i still do,theres 200 player currently online,the game is dead,and its a shame,buy it if its on a sale,but get ready for up to 5 minutes of loading,im in western europe

Message 4 of 6 (18,983 Views)

★ Novice

i play tf2 and i allways get full games but it allways take betwen 3-10 mins to find a game 

Message 5 of 6 (18,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Titonix,  I live in America and we don't even get 200 players on Titanfall 1. Now in Titanfall 2 we are currently getting 2700 players a day here, but 200 players is not dead. I'd still buy it.

Message 6 of 6 (2,393 Views)