Re: Thoughts on the New Trailer

by master2g

Original Post

★★ Pro

You know whats crazy for me is that fact I have never had a game spark my anger like NFS 2015 can but yet I have more hours in the dam thing then any other game I have.

As long as I don't get involved in a race and just cruise around and build cars im content , happy and mellow. As soon as I do one race though and every %$%^% time a OIL CO AI DROPS OUT OF NO WHERE IN FRONT OF ME AND WRECKS MY 1ST PLACE ONCE AGAIN !!!!! THEN IT HAPPENS !....... "deep breath " .....but Im not angry , not me . Tongue out

Message 31 of 34 (500 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@master2g Yeah, the races are infuriating. One thing I hated was after a drift or power slide around a corner, the car never wants to turn and you wreck. That was super annoying to me lol 

Message 32 of 34 (429 Views)

★★ Pro

Yep, I played the game from day one with a Xbox 360 windows PC controller. Even though it wasn't " supported" it worked , well for the ,most part because like you I always had that sudden harsh pull to the right. Be driving along and at low speed in second and it was like the tie rod end fell off your car and off it go. Fingers crossed on payback .

Message 33 of 34 (380 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I believe i played the PC version with a Xbox 360 controller and it worked find. I didnt have to map it or anything. That is crazy though, the car just randomly swerving to the right.
Message 34 of 34 (334 Views)