Thoughts of Anyone Coming Back From Carbon?

by ceecode

Original Post

Thoughts of Anyone Coming Back From Carbon?

★ Novice

So if you were a Carbon Fan, you all know the crew system that was in the game and how the game was centered around that. The idea popped in my head that someone or some crew would have to make an appearance in the new game since the game lied heavily on crews and Payback isn't too far from that either, in that idea. So who do you think is possibly gonna come back, from Carbon to be a possible rival?

So my ideas are probably gonna be Darius, since he did disappear at the end of the game when you beat him and we haven't heard anything from him since. Plus he looks like he has a lot of ties with people and other racers since he did recruit the other crew bosses in Carbon, after you beat them. Would be cool seeing him in a crew of exotic cars, doing canyon runs in an R8 lol

Now my next guess is very unlikely, but would be very, very surprising to see if they put them in. So if you played or seen Carbon, you'd have to remember Sal, the Scouter you got at the beginning of the game

Sals RX-8  

So with that image fresh in your mind, I did a little bit of research and it looks as though Sal might of been in some sort of crew. Now here's some footage of someone going against two other people with the same decals: https://youtu.be/dKK5dBPU0s4?t=9s (shout out to the creator of the video)

You will only see those two cars in that specific area of the game and mind you, that area wasn't accessible to players. You only went there from the very start of the tutorial and were thrown somewhere else. 

So what I'd like to see in Payback, again knowing damn well it isn't possible, but would be a very interesting thing is if they brought back these guys. They were probably a crew that possibly owned that city and Sal possibly left the group to join yours. And the story for them coming to Payback is that they had no luck in the Carbon area and wanted more rep and went somewhere else.

This is just me saying an opinion and I will admit that this is a little far-fetched, but maybe Need for Speed could bring them back, it's not impossible. Would love to hear what you guys have to say on this

Thank you for looking at my post C: 

Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Re: Thoughts of Anyone Coming Back From Carbon?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
It would be cool to see more names. We have Aki Kimura coming back so it is possible. We just have to wait and see when the ganes come out. As with the video, I'm not sure what to make of it lol.
Message 2 of 2 (318 Views)