Re: Thing Mission from the game (Quarians)

by CasperTheLich

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsen wrote:

@FutureSwagForce wrote:

Spoiler
That, and the fact that there is a Kett log somewhere stating that the Archon had sent a scout/recon team to investigate a threat in dark space. You know Cerberus is going to be in this mess somewhere.

Spoiler
The thought of an enemy they couldn't exalt would be seen as a huge threat.

Spoiler
My question is how long ago had the Kett known about the Reapers? Could it be that the Kett leadership is already under indoctrination? A recycled plotline would be boring, but something EA would totally ask for. I'm really hoping the Kett aren't indoctrinated and are really massing their forces to combat the Reapers. Maybe the Kett are trying to do the wrong thing for the right reason?
Message 21 of 25 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm with you on that. LOL ... DLC would be best as an additional story.

It would be disappointing to complete main story plots in 1-2 hour DLC once every 3-4 months.

Unless the strategy is different, a Quarian ark DLC would still be a repetition of the other Arks we rescued so far. Go on board, rescue Quarians, get ark to safety. End of DLC

And after that, another storm coming down on the forums saying: That's it ???? That's all Bioware could do?  Frown

Message 22 of 25 (533 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Given the warning to stay away it is unlikely there would be a simple rescue mission.

It is just speculation but it seems to me they might have found somewhere to settle and doesn't want anyone to interfere with their settlements just yet.

A DLC may see us playing out this angle as the Quarian Pathfinder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 23 of 25 (520 Views)

★★★ Pro

maybe in the 600 year journey on board the ark the quarians underwent gene-therapy to harden their immune systems, and thus they will no longer require their enviro-suits. i'd be more than ok with that.

Message 24 of 25 (498 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Not really sure about that, sure from one point of view it would be nice, to see their faces and be able to "interact" more with them bur from the other side i think the enviro-suits gave them that aura of mistery and it was something unique.

In the first trilogy i loved Tali'Zorah and after all that time seeing only her helmet she finally shows you her face and in my opinion that moment was worth every minute played without seeing her face, but after i saw her face i wanted to see her without the suit, so now that i think about it i'm totally ok with your theory. 

Message 25 of 25 (466 Views)