There is no italian dubbing for the game

by Jac22v

Original Post

Re: There is no italian dubbing for the game

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Good day of liberation of Italy to the whole Italian gaming community!!!! Standard smile:eahigh_file:

And a special wish for a future Mass Effect Andromeda dubbing Italian!!!! Standard smile:eahigh_file:

Buon giorno della liberazione d'Italia a tutta la comunità videoludica Italiana !!!!Standard smile:eahigh_file:
E un particolare augurio per un futuro doppiaggio Italiano di Mass Effect Andromeda !!!!Standard smile:eahigh_file:

Cattura 3.PNG

Message 191 of 257 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If at least @EA_David explains why Italian dubbing was removed, I do not think it is for poor sales in Italy, Mass Effect 3's sales results have largely denied it

Message 192 of 257 (532 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Che dubbing si very importante for game! Please dubbing this cane for italian language, thank you soo much!
Message 193 of 257 (522 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
The game doubled in Italian is not difficult to play doubles, pray that, thank you.
Message 194 of 257 (522 Views)

★ Guide
I'm 6200 people who are clamoring the right Mass Effect dubbing Italian Andromeda !!!!  Standard smile
Cattura.PNG
Cattura 3.PNG
Message 195 of 257 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Sacrilege :d Then again, if you live in a country where every tv-show and whatnot is dubbed and you´ve been conditioned from birth..... just seems as wrong as trying to read english-written scifi book in finnish (language of finland) and i am finnish......

Edit: Are you really saying you played Mass Effect 3 without Seth Green voicing Joker and Martin Sheen Illusive Man? That´s just plain criminal dawg.

L2ENGLISH!

Message 196 of 257 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SalarianLawrence But did you hear ME3 dubbing in Italian?

Message 197 of 257 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@RockShepard wrote:

@SalarianLawrence But did you hear ME3 dubbing in Italian?

No, sorry. I only understand Finnish, English, Russian and ancient Aramaic. In Finland we only dub Disneys children´s movies, Digimon, Pokemon and some old and obscure Spiderman -cartoons...

Edit: I swear if someone dubbed Mass Effects in Finnish, i would murder him as my enemy, peace. All scifi just sounds so dumb in non-english...

Message 198 of 257 (445 Views)

★ Guide

@SalarianLawrence So forgive me, but I do not understand your intervention on this topic Standard smile

Message 199 of 257 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@RockShepard wrote:

@SalarianLawrence So forgive me, but I do not understand your intervention on this topic Standard smile

Well someone certainly needed to, ah, ´intervene´. Dubbing in this day and age...c´mon? In such a game?! Sacrilege as i said. All SciFi not done in English is just terrible. Reading comprehension in here is awe-didlly-dawsome

NOTE: I Don´t have anything against Italia, the language nor the people, I´d said the same things about any other language-dubbed-not-thread.

I´ve just seen too much good scifi destroyed by translation...the nightmares..the bodies..

Message 200 of 257 (417 Views)