The dreaded mk3 sienar holo projector

by AvgManBrian

Original Post

The dreaded mk3 sienar holo projector

★★★★★ Newbie

I truly love this game but unfortunately I think it will kill itself off unless some things are changed. I was playing walking dead for almost 2 years and finally they killed it for me. I progressed up to a high level but you wouldn't t know it because you could only go so high on the gear you d earn for free. To be truly effective you had to buy real good gear and it got to be way too much. That brings me to this game. Been here quite awhile now and have made good progress. There is one piece of gear specifically that I need and that is the mk3 sienar holo projector salvage. I currently have 26 characters that need just that one piece!!! Thats a little over 500 pieces and the opportunity to get it is there but a very small pct. On top of that I have many many hundreds of thousands of worthless pieces of gear like the sim tickets that are doing me absolutely no good. Why not have a gear exchange available? I have put money into this game just like the walking dead but the way this one piece has my progress at a crawl gives me pause to delete this app altogether.

Message 1 of 3 (979 Views)

Re: The dreaded mk3 sienar holo projector

★★ Guide
Hello, I have attached some picks to show you where this gear is almost always available. As well they have made some recent changes to the guild store, shipments, shard shop and guild event store to make this piece more easily accessible. I hope this helps as it has definitely helped me with these changes. This gear piece along with the mk5 keypad salvage is on Finn's hard node light side 7A which could be quite possibly one of the best hard nodes in the game if you don't have Finn finished. Hope this helps and happy gaming.
Message 2 of 3 (596 Views)

Re: The dreaded mk3 sienar holo projector

★★★ Newbie

There is a gear exchange available, it's in the guild.  You request pieces every 24 hours. Great way to get rid of excess pieces and collect those harder to get ones. This works great when you're in an active guild. Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 3 (522 Views)