Re: The community is too toxic.

by RedFoxxie

Original Post

The community is too toxic.

★★★ Newbie
One of the worst things about this game is the community itself. A majority is toxic. I played so many games and all had the same formula. I pass the ball around and do my part as a playmaker, cool. My teamates think they are playing 2k and decide to drive to the lane in traffic or make impossible or stupid shots. Usually i'm wide open for a shot but no these "2k Fans" want to stunt and get play of the game. These people are truly making the game less fun and like i said toxic to play.
Message 1 of 2 (734 Views)

Re: The community is too toxic.

Champion (Retired)

Unfortunately in every single competitive game, people will end up getting tilted. Best way to deal with toxic players is to not pay attention to them and you avoid getting tilted yourself. When you become tilted yourself, you will end up spreading it on to others and everyone will have a worse time playing the game. Be yourself the example the game needs and play it cool even if others end up not playing their A-game.

And remember ; we all play for fun. Right ?

Everyone has their own methods to try and stay away from getting tilted, though. My best advice other than remembering that we play for fun not to win is that if one game goes a bit badly and you feel ticked off, take a little break. Few minutes of walking about, stretching ones arms and shoulders a little, perhaps drinking a glass of water does wonders to ones nerves.

Message 2 of 2 (728 Views)