Re: The Sims 4: Harry Potter

by PugLove888

Original Post

The Sims 4: Harry Potter

★★ Novice
I'd like to recommend a collaboration between EA & Warner Bros for a Harry Potter themed The Sims 4. Is there a way to recommend games?
Message 1 of 19 (2,977 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@JayGPennox  OOO..  If EA were to approach this it would likely involve not only Warner Bros. (and any company associated with the films) and lets not forget J. K. Rowling. We are talking about big companies and powerful lawyers. IMO the final cost to market would probably be more then most gamers would be willing to pay. The Sims 3 Katy Perry pack has been retired probably due to the contract agreement (would be a good guess). Game ideas are always welcome. You can also post ideas on thesims.com forums. There you will find a more seasoned crowd were you can gauge how your ideas will be received.

Message 2 of 19 (2,951 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @JayGPennox,

As a Harry Potter fan, I would enjoy a new Harry Potter game also! Did you play the Harry Potter games developed by EA in the past? Standard smile

Feel free to leave your suggestions and feedback here in Answers HQ. It doesn't mean it will be made, but I can forward your feedback to the Studio.

You might enjoy checking and discussing what other Simmers are suggesting about witches Wink >> http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Suggestion-Pets-and-Witches/m-p/6022779/highlight/false#M90543

Thanks!

Mai

Message 3 of 19 (2,943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I'm a massive Potterhead and have all the games. It's a shame Fantastic Beasts was never made.

It doesn't necessarily have to be Harry Potter themed but maybe something similar? Combining Sims 3 Supernaturala nd University, you can attend a magic school and be selected in a house & attend magical subjects etc!

You should definitely forward it onto the studio!
Message 4 of 19 (2,938 Views)

Champion

@JayGPennox, I love your idea for having a "University" type pack and a "Supernatural" or "Witches" type pack allowing you to make a magical bording school!  Great idea! Heart  There are already many "Harry Potter" households and "Hogwarts Castles" in the Gallery that people have made, but its not quite the same thing as it working in the game. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 19 (2,868 Views)

Harry Potter expansion pack

★ Novice

Me and my friend have an idea that it would be really amazing to have a Harry Potter themed expansion pack. There would be a Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, a grignotts bank, a quidditch pitch, magical creatures like dragons and there would be wands and could use magic all the time. If you could do all this I am sure that Harry Potter fans will be loving this game!

Creators:

liana forrest

rowan Nulty 

Message 6 of 19 (2,306 Views)

Re: Harry Potter expansion pack

[ Edited ]
Champion

@lianaf005 That sounds like an idea that you could pitch to EA... there is certainly a huge set of fans out there for Harry Potter stuff! It may be a copyright/expensive issue, though, but I have no idea. This is a forum area where you can post suggestions that you may like... https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

And this suggestions thread seems to be started/monitored by a guru... https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776344/the-sims-4-feedback-thread-come-share-yours

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 7 of 19 (2,289 Views)

Re: Harry Potter expansion pack

★ Novice

Thank you so much for the advice 

Message 8 of 19 (2,280 Views)

*suggestion* Harry Potter!

★★★ Newbie

So I was recently watching HP and thought it’d be so fun to have a Harry Potter themed expansion! Or a whole sims game all together. You could do a lot with it! The different worlds could be hogwarts, hogsmead, diagon alley, etc... it could be the all the same concept as the sims just in the wizarding world! Please EA I think this would be so fun! 🧙🏻‍♂️

Message 9 of 19 (2,200 Views)

Re: *suggestion* Harry Potter!

★★★★★ Guide

This probably belongs in the Game Information forum for Sims 4.

That said, the Sims Forums is probably a better location for suggestions like this; you can find that forum here.

- B

Message 10 of 19 (2,182 Views)