Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - Coming this November!

by Sashas0nic

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Thanks Captain Obvious, but you totally missed the point of my comment. 

Message 11 of 69 (1,533 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You wrote that you had Pets for Sims 3 and wondered why you should then buy Cats & Dogs. The only logical conclusion is that you thought you could use that with The Sims 4.

If you meant to ask about the differences between Pets and Cats & Dogs instead then do so and I and others will be happy to answer what we can.

If on the other hand you seek some sort of justification to buy it I will have to say that that is entirely up to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 69 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm so happy, I waited for this pack a long time :D

Message 13 of 69 (1,498 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Iv'e been waiting for this since Sims 4 came out,I mean who needs other expansion packs when you can have the pets one?

Message 14 of 69 (1,481 Views)

Champion

@Konan_Norris, no need to be rude! @jpkarlsen was only trying to help you.  If you want to continue to play the Sims 3 instead of The Sims 4 , then by all means do so.  If you post on a thread that is about The Sims 4  (like this one is) then you can only expect an answer that is geared toward Sims4 unless you are more clear that what you really wanted was a comparison between Pets for TS3 and Cats&Dogs for TS4.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 69 (1,469 Views)

EA app Team

If you want to take a look to some pet pictures or just have fun, take a look to this quiz: What's your perfect pet?

Enjoy! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 16 of 69 (1,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Thanks for the link @EA_Mai !  Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 17 of 69 (1,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The previews and launch were all appreciated, though, I for one am now NOT watching any of these 'youtubers' and 'streamers' with early access or whatever, it ruins the game for me and would far rather wait for my own copy, to discover the functionality etc myself as it's part of the fun.  One thing for some packs, when it's just 'items' etc, though I wish EA would not allow this; some seem to have upwards of 30 minutes of gameplay with Cats and Dogs.. but not 'really' checking if they are allowed to play for the whole month nor for how long, just trying to dodge it all.

Update: Seems they're not allowed to play it, full on for the month (like I first thought..)

Cheers,

Sasha

Message 18 of 69 (1,308 Views)

★ Novice

I think it would be cool to do pet shows for cats an dogs. Like size, pretest,obidence trial for cats and dogs and all other sorts. If you want to we can disscus for further notice?

How with me?

Message 19 of 69 (1,201 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yay! I can't wait! I LOVE the fact you can search for any breed! CatDog

Message 20 of 69 (1,183 Views)