The Fall of Aya

by fudgietroll

Original Post

The Fall of Aya

★ Pro

I was just thinking, if Archon got the information about SAM, Ryder's twin, how to access and control the Hyperion, the Nexus' current location, etc., from Ryder, wouldn't it be likely that he got the location of Aya too? Presumably Primus got most of what Archon had, and one of the best ways to deal with the resurgent Resistance in Helios would be to take out its HQ. Therefore, it seems likely that at some point the Kett will hit Aya, and we will have to try to defend it/take it back.

Also, I'm a little paranoid about the Moshe, and between Stockholm Syndrome, The Manchurian Candidate option, and her own private goals (which sometimes seem to be more concerned with Remnant/Jardaan than the Angara), I'm afraid she might cut a deal with the Kett and help sell out Aya.

Alternatively, the Rokaar might try and take over, to get rid of the outsiders and traitors (like Paraan Shie and Evfra) who allowed outsiders to access/stay on the Angara safe city.

Or, both could happen, Kett invasion triggers Rokaar retaliation. Whatever happens, a battle through Aya Port would be a very interesting/fun experience

What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 14 (1,706 Views)

Re: The Fall of Aya

★ Pro

Plausible.

Allthough, I think Nexus location/security was compromised by the Salarian arc not Ryder directly. Having a glimpse into Ryders memory flashes did betray Ryder sibling (and SAM) to Archon no doubt.

So this would mean no information about Aya was "leaked".

Message 2 of 14 (1,700 Views)

★ Pro

@Vellu78 wrote:

Plausible.

Allthough, I think Nexus location/security was compromised by the Salarian arc not Ryder directly. Having a glimpse into Ryders memory flashes did betray Ryder sibling (and SAM) to Archon no doubt.

So this would mean no information about Aya was "leaked".

If you prefer, the information could have come from all those Angara who get captured and taken to exaltation facilities, or from various Angara/Initiative collaborators/sellouts (one of the reasons I threw the Moshe in there)

Message 3 of 14 (1,687 Views)

★ Pro

It's certainly possible but I guess the Archon was more concerned with taking control of Meridian since he would then control the whole system.

Now that the Archon is presumably dead (one never knows with BioWare), I wouldn't know if he'd passed on that information since he seemed to be going rogue as it was.

As far as the Moshae is concerned...I really don't see any indication of that being likely, especially since she had entanglements specifically with the Archon who is now dead. It doesn't seem the Kett have much of a social context to be pulled into. Just a bunch of soldiers doing as they're told, very little personality.

The Roekaar...well, there is an embassy now that they wouldn't be happy with. I'm sure they wouldn't need more than that to hate us Nexus folk even more.

Message 4 of 14 (1,686 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Could be a good twist of events.

But the Archon is dead, so i don't know. I don't remember either if the Kett had telepathic capabilities. However the Archon did hook up to that remnant core on MEridian, so there could have been some data exchanges while connected.

Probably the Moshae would have some interference between Remtech and the future of the Angara. One thing is for certain, she's too psychedelic as if shes on opium or somethin'  LOL

Maybe now that Angara know how they were created will allow her to dig up some more stuff about genetic mutations. Capture a Kett? put it inside that remnant cloning pod? Ooops i'm too far off the story page. :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 14 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Pro

If Bioware wishes to they can spin it anyway they want to, however, thinking positively...  Well the Archon was obsessed with the Remnants and his focus was on that, as such he may not be asking questions pertaining to Aya.  Now that he's dead no one else have a link to SAM and thus the info may be safe.

Message 6 of 14 (1,653 Views)

★ Pro

Primus is shown to have a similar floaty robot thing though

Message 7 of 14 (1,635 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I doubt he doesn't know, actually. But conquering the small location probably isn't the biggest priority here, as they keep making bodies for exaltation.

Message 8 of 14 (1,616 Views)

★ Pro

@arthurh3535 wrote:

I doubt he doesn't know, actually. But conquering the small location probably isn't the biggest priority here, as they keep making bodies for exaltation.

Assuming Primus' goal is exaltation not subjugation. Exaltation and Meridian seemed to be Archon's big obsessions, but Primus might have goals more in line with the Kett Senate.

Also, since Archon seems to have cut all communication with the Kett Empire a while back, how long until the Empire sends another fleet/army to find out what is going on?

Message 9 of 14 (1,613 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@fudgietroll wrote:

@arthurh3535 wrote:

Assuming Primus' goal is exaltation not subjugation. Exaltation and Meridian seemed to be Archon's big obsessions, but Primus might have goals more in line with the Kett Senate.

Also, since Archon seems to have cut all communication with the Kett Empire a while back, how long until the Empire sends another fleet/army to find out what is going on?

They did arks and hibernation, so it won't be that fast from what we can see.

Message 10 of 14 (1,609 Views)