Thank you for playing the Beta!

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Thank you for playing the Beta!

★★★ Newbie
Enjoyed the beta...

One piece of major feedback from me though is please please sort out the handling/controls of the aerial vehicles.

The original battlefront controls were perfect, this feels less responsive and the left thumbstick left/right movement feels disjointed. Also where have the d pad moves gone?

This is a big part of the game to me and would honestly prevent me from purchasing it.
Message 11 of 17 (1,006 Views)

★ Apprentice

And what about increasing the number of players in assault mode or adding bots?? because the battles seems pretty empty, everyone thinks that you only need to read a few post to coroborate it

Message 12 of 17 (993 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What platform were you playing? I was on the PS4 and even though id like to have more button allocation options it was perfectly responsive for the controls. just wanted to know if it was different on other platforms.

Message 13 of 17 (964 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Ademis_knight wrote:

What platform were you playing? I was on the PS4 and even though id like to have more button allocation options it was perfectly responsive for the controls. just wanted to know if it was different on other platforms.

Agreed, for example in the beta the roll actually worked smoothly, oppose to 2015 where the roll had you stuck in the mud

Message 14 of 17 (954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thank you EA!

Hey EA, I'm BestItailianEmpire! (Brothers to the other Origin account BestFrenchEmpire) I'm 13, and a huge  It's Star Wars fan, and I would like to thank you for an amazing beta! Although it has been a while since the beta was live and the game is released in a month or so, it was still an all around fun experience! Along with the fact that you let many hundreds of thousands of people play the beta free! Also, thank you for listening to the community very closely as well! Anyone can tell the major gap between (no offense, the hell that was...) Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront 2! I would also like to congratulate you on the masterpiece you've made and how improved it is from the last installment. You are really helping the game grow on so many ways that I wish I had I had the money to buy it for myself.

Unfortunately there are still some problems regarding the game. But please take this as constructive criticism as I want to see the game grow even more than it already has, as the first game I've ever played is the og Battlefront on my brother's PS2. (And if it wasn't that it was probably Leto Star Wars or something, lol, but it was definitely second if that's the case.) Firstly, the glitches there are a fair amount of them, luckily mostly graphics related though, so instead of giving you specifics, I'm just gamma suggest to watch some "Star Wars Battlefront 2 Funny moments" or whatever people are doing to milk out any views from impatient Star Wars Battlefront 2 fans (Like me) Cuz you will likely find more glitches on one of those than anything I can suggest, as I only ran into one or two of the problems shown on those in my playing experience. And lastly, I know you've hear this a million times, and have recently cleared up all the rants and such with those patch notes you guys also released, but the loot boxes. Ik you said that they won't have anything op in them, but please try and keep it at least mostly cosmetic, and I don't think I have to explain why at this point.

-Sincerely, Teh Bestest Oof Teh Italian Empire

P.S. Thank you for all the "thanks for playing the beta" messages, and extending it too! You guys are really doing good deeds for the community! I would love to go into more detail about how you guys are doing improvements to the game, but I assume you guys akready know (cuz you guys kinda made it.) But I also don't have the time unfortunately. Have a great day/afternoon/evening!

Message 15 of 17 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try and take the upgrades out of crates please. Just replace them with points that unlock cosmetic items or something, people are nervous about the growing appearance of loot crates alone- let alone loot crates that give you in game upgrades.

It will upset people if you do this, just don't act all innocent and surprised when you release the game and people are still upset.

Message 16 of 17 (923 Views)

★ Novice

Thank's EA for public beta, and for allowing me to be a part of it. I'v tried alpha MP and beta MP and maybe beta was a liitle bit slower than alpha. I realy like this game and also thing it's a big step ahead from SW BF I. Can You tell now will there be a VR heaset support in the final releas? THNX !!!

Message 17 of 17 (899 Views)