Summer Of Battlefield Elite Dog Tag

by buckingunicorn3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Summer Of Battlefield Elite Dog Tag

★★★ Novice

I dont know if this is just me or not but has anyone else gotten all 3 summer mission dog tags but not the knife or gold dog tag. I really want it and seems weird it all didn't come at once. I have attached a image to see if this is what everyones looks like. Thanks have a great day!

Message 1 of 55 (3,462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Summer Of Battlefield Elite Dog Tag

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

I'll just be the official source to avoid any further confusion:

If you did receive the three dog tags the first time around: Great job. You should receive your 4th dog tag and the LVC Arditi Knife soon. As much as I would love to give you an exact date, I can't. Not all batches have been run to distribute it yet - I just reached out to get that info for you guys.

If you did receive one or more dog tags on second chance and have all three: Please stand by as the accounts that didn't receive the fourth dog tag yet are being gathered and rewards will be granted once all data has been collected.

For any further questions, feel free to reach out to me and I'll try to get the information to you as soon as you can.

View in thread

Message 51 of 55 (2,691 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

That seems to be the case for everyone that has all three summer mission tags, chances are it'll be given out later on this week along with the dagger.

Message 2 of 55 (3,449 Views)

★ Apprentice

I asked on EA Chat about the Knife and the Summer of Battlefield Elite dog tag they mentioned august 28 they will be unlocked 

Message 3 of 55 (3,439 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

yea it's all set to be unlocked by the 28th so this week comeing i got my 3rd dogtag last night so just hang in there they will get it for us hope this helps have a nice day and see you on the battlefield Standard smile

Message 4 of 55 (3,435 Views)

@buckingunicorn3

The Summer Mission Elite Tag and the Knife didn't got awarded yet.
These are the two things which players get who completed all 3 Summer Missions, so they might get awarded on a later date.

Probably on August 28th. Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 55 (3,420 Views)

@buckingunicorn3You have completed all summer tasks before the time is available, so the rest will be given to you. Please be patientWink

Message 6 of 55 (3,406 Views)

@buckingunicorn3

I've asked Producer "Andrew Gulotta" and he also told me this award should get granted on August 28th.

Message 7 of 55 (3,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me all 3 mission tags but no knife or gold tag
Message 8 of 55 (3,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Be patient all people don't have the third dog tag so other items comming later when all people have the 3 summer missions.

Message 9 of 55 (3,367 Views)

@rasmuskal

Pls check my previous comment. Wink

Message 10 of 55 (3,345 Views)