Stuck in "End of round" screen

by Roninpilot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in "End of round" screen

★★ Apprentice
After the may update for battlefield 1 I have noticed that whenever I want to check the leaderboard it takes me to an "End of the round" screen, I've tried everything to get out of this screen but I've always had to leave the game and join a new one, if anyone knows how to fix this then please let me know.
Message 14 of 134 (14,118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

We are looking into the issue where you get a black screen after a match of conquest or operations. I don't have any ETA on when a fix will out, but we are working on the issue. 

Marking this comment as solution for visibility, this don't mean its solved yet. Will update topic with new information when I have. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 118 of 134 (8,596 Views)

All Replies

Operations End of Round

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug When an Operation is finished and it replays the same Operation again, during the second operation, when I pause the game or press the PS button, it will bring me back to the end of round screen from the Operation before and the only way to get out of it is to quit to the main menu, leaving the Operation I was just in.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join an operation and press pause or the PS button. If nothing happens you will have to wait until the entire operation is over and play the next one. Once your on the next one press pause or the PS button or try to invite someone be pressing R2 to pull up the invite menu from the pause screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? It will open up the end of round screen from the previous operation. Then It makes me have to quit the operation I was just in by going back to the main menu.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number First Generation PS4
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
‌N/A
Message 1 of 134 (14,580 Views)

Re: Operations End of Round

★★ Novice

This also just happened twice for me. I'm on PC, so for me it's the ESC button that made bug happen. The fact that it removes you from a game mode lasts 30mins->several hours and that it happens often, makes this a bug that should be prioritized.

Message 2 of 134 (14,562 Views)

★★★ Novice
Happens on Xbox. They fixed the UI bug but I don't think they were aware of this. Slight game breaking! Hope they fix soon!
Message 3 of 134 (14,551 Views)

★★ Novice

I can say that on Xbox this happens to my 3 other friends and myself 100% of the time.  It's hard to avoid sometimes it's something as simple as going to boot someone from the squad to make room for a party member who just got into the game, and then you have to lave yourself.  

Message 4 of 134 (14,531 Views)

★★ Novice

happened to me too Frown lost contact with a great squad and a very hard lead. whyyyyy

Message 5 of 134 (14,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have it on PS4.  Ruined some badass games I was in the middle of.

Message 6 of 134 (14,501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same. And its getting frustrating. I bought bf1 thinking its the same like bf4 battlelog style or atleast their new UI is working great but its not. 

Message 7 of 134 (14,482 Views)

★★ Novice

by the way, this has happened without fail 100% everytime you run over a game of operations into the next game. i've had this happen 4-5 times already 

Message 8 of 134 (14,455 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah me too. This really does suck...... It should not be an issue and literally all I have to do is press either the options button on my ps4 whilst I am on the customise/spawn screen after a death or press my ps4 home button and it happens to me. How has this not been addressed already! Happened so many times to me now and it is always when I am having a killer game too. It also is resetting my progress for gun unlocks. Making me want to just give up on the game completely Frown

Message 9 of 134 (14,417 Views)