Star Wars Battlefront II Closed Alpha Driver Issue

by SWGO_Jedi_Power

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront II Closed Alpha Driver Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

To whom it may concern,

I want to thank you for the opportunity to be chosen for the Battlefront II Alpha testing. I have been an avid Star Wars fan since 1977 and have played the original Battlefront 1 @ 2 regularly before the newest Battlefront series and I love the game! As feedback, I loaded Battlefront II, but apparently my video card will not support the latest game. My AMD Radeon HD 6800 series is on the 15.20 driver, but the system is giving an error asking for the 17.6 or higher. The links in the original email to a feedback form or forum were not available, so I felt responding to this email here was the only other option. If there is anything I can do to get the game running, please let me know. Again, thank you and take care!

Gary

Message 1 of 3 (1,149 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Closed Alpha Driver Issue

Hero (Retired)

@SWGO_Jedi_Power Sorry but Answers HQ is not for discussions about Closed Alpha. You should post your feedback and bug reports on official Star Wars Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha Forums  https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/categories/star-wars-battlefront-ii-alpha-feedback

If you can't access the forums, please try to clear Browser Cache or try another browser.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (1,131 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Closed Alpha Driver Issue

EA DICE Team

@IIPrest0nII @SWGO_Jedi_Power

I can confirm that your card won't be supported by the game though, as AMD made an announcement a while ago that they will no longer be supporting and updating (the drivers) for the HD6xxx series.

Message 3 of 3 (1,094 Views)