Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2's System Requirements

by meivvmm2009

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

So yinz have a lil better clue, Closed ALPHA played on my system with settings on ULTRA with minimal stutter, High setting played without a flicker....here are my specs

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core 3.66 Ghz

32 GB ram ( it was a killer sale lol)

NVidia 2 GB GTX 960 FTW (main card)

NVidia 2GB GTX 650 (Phys X dedicated card)

Message 11 of 37 (3,789 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CPoky4 wrote:

So yinz have a lil better clue, Closed ALPHA played on my system with settings on ULTRA with minimal stutter, High setting played without a flicker....here are my specs

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core 3.66 Ghz

32 GB ram ( it was a killer sale lol)

NVidia 2 GB GTX 960 FTW (main card)

NVidia 2GB GTX 650 (Phys X dedicated card)

@CPoky4 Thanks for sharing this! Just I want to say that System Requirements were not published yet and of course performance and requirements may be different for Alpha or Beta and Retail  (full game/release) versions. 

Message 12 of 37 (3,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

lol ^^^ this guy...don't follow me too close, these are new shoes Wink. Its all good, no curse words...or letters....or made up words, didn't break the NDA, just tryin to give the uninformed a "ball park" figure. No need to get Roger lol d:^J

Message 13 of 37 (3,773 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks

Message 14 of 37 (3,752 Views)

★★ Novice

I can run battlefront at high graphic settings (not ultra) with GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, and intel core i5

Can i run easily Battlefront 2 at high or medium settings when it released?? (My personal choise is high graphics of course but medium is ok too)

Message 15 of 37 (3,508 Views)

Community Manager

@tdyeter Probably. Standard smile

As ever we can't make guarantees, but hopefully you'll be able to try the Beta out in October and can get some idea of how it'll run. Betas aren't always perfectly indicitive of performance of course, but it should hopefully be informative. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 37 (3,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, I got the deluxe edition preordered and I think I can run it, I was on a website called http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=23892&game=Star%20Wars:%20Battlefront%202

And it said that every gaming pc from the last 3 years should be able to run it. Depends on when your pc is created. It should be fine. My PC was created in 2015, so this means that if your pc is created in 2014 or higher. It should be completly fine.

Message 17 of 37 (3,148 Views)

★ Novice

I have 

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz

8,00GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1066MHz

Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z170X-Gaming 3 (motherboard)

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (EVGA)

Do you think i can run it?

Message 18 of 37 (3,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, just pre-order, try it if you can run and if not then upgrade your pc. I will do that same way Tongue out

Message 19 of 37 (3,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Cuber! The 1050ti will be great to run battlefront 2! the 4gb of vram is very useful. It'll max out and give you 60+ fps

Message 20 of 37 (3,021 Views)