(Spoilers) - New enemy faction hinted at?

by lagruej

Original Post

Re: (Spoilers) - New enemy faction hinted at?

★★★★ Guide

@CasperTheLich wrote:
I said it was possible for tim to be the benefactor, and someone else assumed the role of benefactor and joined the nexus crew using cerberus contacts and influence.

---edit
Typos, I hate auto spell.

'ight then Wink

Message 41 of 46 (1,209 Views)

★★★ Pro
Thanx
Message 42 of 46 (1,205 Views)

★ Pro

@mckrackin5324 wrote:

Unless we go back to the clone thing. Seems unlikely. That would shatter the story.

Cloning ruins stories just like time travel makes everything possible while simultaneously making everything impossible. Everyone is alive at some point in time so killing a person any time is pointless.

Cloning has the same effect on stories. I hate it. It's lazy and a lack of imagination.

But can be fun. Alternatively, TIM has a .... TWIN!

Message 43 of 46 (1,181 Views)

★ Novice

Perhaps we are looking at it wrong, we think the benefactor was just one person... The benefactor always showed up as multiple species, what if they are multiple species? Maybe some council members or large company owners got together and only 1 of them went to andromeda to kill Garson. If the person was able to stay awake without being suspicious, perhaps it was an Asari that was a senior member of the initiative and faked their own death? But that's just a theory... A GAME THEORY (had to do it)

Message 44 of 46 (1,127 Views)

★ Pro

The Initiative seems to have been designed to get out of Dodge before the reapers hit. Unless the reapers got there early, I assume that most of the Benefactor organization came to Andromeda, not just 1.

Message 45 of 46 (1,086 Views)

★ Guide
We've got so little info on the benefactor there's no real way to sufficiently guess. There's been theories on it being the Illusive Man, the Geth or someone new. Some things fit, some don't. But I would agree with fudgietroll that if there were multiple people they likely would have been on the arks to get away from the Reapers.

Further, the status of the Quarian ark is unknown. It would be possible the Benefactor hijacked it for themself.
Message 46 of 46 (1,080 Views)