Special Events and Not Winning Tokens

by Stargirl3444The

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Special Events and Not Winning Tokens

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I attends events and won all star. But game game giving me just coins. Why I cannot win tokens. I need them. Also, language token is very hard to get.
Message 1 of 7 (1,487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Special Events and Not Winning Tokens

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Stargirl3444The,

I'm glad to read you are getting tokens again. Should we mark the thread as solved then? (You can use the 'Accept as solution' button Wink ).

Don't worry about your English! And please, in the future open a new thread to ask non-related questions, helps when other Simmers are looking for an answer to the same questions you have Standard smile

As the energy system was improved with the last update, the interaction to sleep so your sims are well rested is not there anymore.

I would suggest trying to let your Sims doing an event while you are not playing now. It's a new feature, so your Sims will do things while you are not taking care of them.

Cheers,

Mai

Edited by EA_Mai: closing this thread as this is outdated information now. If you have questions, please, open your own thread Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (2,059 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @Stargirl3444The,

Sorry for the late reply, and welcome to Answers HQ!

There's a new update available for The Sims Mobile, could you check if after installing it you are still not getting tokens as a reward for special events?

If you want to know what changed with the update, you can take a look to the patch notes here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-August-7th/td-p/6191483

About the language tokens, how are you trying to get them?

Thank you!

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (1,456 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was trying complete lifetime goal and writing hobby.
Message 3 of 7 (1,448 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Stargirl3444The,

That was the way to go. Standard smile

Today's update introduced some improvements and changes, one of them life goals not being in the game any more. Could you try to play with the new update and let us know if completing writing hobby events is still not rewarding you with tokens ever? Keep in mind you won't always get tokens, so you might need to try some times.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 4 of 7 (1,438 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I got one from writing hobby. And now I can getting tokens from special events. How we get a sim well rested? Sorry for my English
Message 5 of 7 (1,416 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Stargirl3444The,

I'm glad to read you are getting tokens again. Should we mark the thread as solved then? (You can use the 'Accept as solution' button Wink ).

Don't worry about your English! And please, in the future open a new thread to ask non-related questions, helps when other Simmers are looking for an answer to the same questions you have Standard smile

As the energy system was improved with the last update, the interaction to sleep so your sims are well rested is not there anymore.

I would suggest trying to let your Sims doing an event while you are not playing now. It's a new feature, so your Sims will do things while you are not taking care of them.

Cheers,

Mai

Edited by EA_Mai: closing this thread as this is outdated information now. If you have questions, please, open your own thread Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (2,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We will miss well-rested option. And I ticked the accept as a solution. Thank for your help. Stay with sims.
Message 7 of 7 (1,364 Views)