So Hyped For The Next Update & Night Map To Come

by HardCor3Gam3r88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So Hyped For The Next Update & Night Map To Come

★★★★★ Guide

man i can't wait for the next night map nivelle night's is the best map ever and the hidden jem's to set off to light the skyes up is the best like the dev team said it's never been a better time to play battlefield than now cheer's to so many nice people here on the fourm's and ingame you guy's rock 

Message 1 of 7 (577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: So Hyped For The Next Update & Night Map To Come

★★★ Newbie
How are you liking the map? I personally enjoy it, small flaws but over all a solid map.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (546 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
How are you liking the map? I personally enjoy it, small flaws but over all a solid map.
Message 2 of 7 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I like the map too (maybe too dark in some areas.

Message 3 of 7 (518 Views)

★ Guide
New night maps look amazing, playing on them is okay, in some games the whole team on both sides are just doing circles around camputering flag, no one wants to change course to camputering another flag to get ahead. But overall I like all the choices we have with all the maps. So it each their own.
Message 4 of 7 (516 Views)

@HardCor3Gam3r88

I'm happy to see you enjoy Battlefield 1 and you'r in love with the Battlefield Community. Standard smile

So i'm glad we have you with us, and i'll see you on the Battlefield!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 7 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i love the new night map bro's my squad hate it sometimes lol but i love it it's the best 

Message 6 of 7 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Its_Travis_199 i really do bro i would live and die for this community and for battlefield Standard smile thats just how much i love it i just got my friday night battlefield dogtag too to show it 

Message 7 of 7 (498 Views)