Sims 4 Fire

by drdraco50

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Fire

★ Novice

i usually get the sprinklers they will put the fire out as soon as it starts and its normal for your sims to be mad for a while after

Message 21 of 82 (6,623 Views)

★★ Novice

So at the moment, a fire has burnt down half of my sim's house, hence why i'm here. I cannot click on anything (i get no options but rather a floating red message that says something like "cannot perform action as there is a fire on site"). It says the same thing when I try to go to build mode, hoping to buy something that'll put it out, and when I tried to click manage housholds because I was giving up. Sooo, yeah, I can't do anything and none of these comments (that I've seen so far) seem to work in my current predicament. I don't know what to do! Suggestions?

Message 22 of 82 (6,584 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exit the game, you can't save it, and then come back in and it will not have happened, of course, you may lose things up until then, but at least you don't lose as much when your house burns down!

Message 23 of 82 (6,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. I couldn't extinguish or do anything else. I ended up pausing the game and using the move objects cheat. I was ale to move the grill (that was on fire) out of the way, then I was able to click on the fire and extinguish it.

Message 24 of 82 (6,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Something I'd suggest is keep saving. Save every achievement. Might seem like too much, but in case of a fire, or sim dying, etc., you're going to be happy you saved. If that's not enough, do it when you have a major accomplishment. Frankly, I had that problem myself with the oven. First, I went to the shower, then clicked a burning tile, extinguished it, then the oven. I bought everything back with ease. (prooooobably because I used cheats to get 5 million, but whatever. Nerd How does one get a ton of money, you ask? Go into Live mode, pause it if you need and press Ctrl+Shift+C. After you do that, type in Motherlode to get 50,000. Do it enough,  you'll be good on money for a looooooooong while.)

Hope what I said helped. Standard smile

Message 25 of 82 (6,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont own anything for fires because i thought nothing would happen!!!!! SAM OF COURSE WANTED TO DO SCIENCE?!! Anywayys it wont let me in build mode to buy it...... My youngest sons room is all on fire, what do i do?

Message 26 of 82 (6,329 Views)

Let is burn while having your Sims outside, or sending your Sims in to extinguish the fire are options.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 82 (6,325 Views)

★ Novice
So my sim, only sim in the household went to work set fire to the place, died, all the other sims stayed outside until they passed out and wet themselves, some new sims went in caught fire and died, a couple extinguished some of the fires but it keeps raging! This has been happening for 4 days now 😂
Message 28 of 82 (6,301 Views)

★★ Novice
Unfortunately there are no fire trucks in sims 4. You have to click on the fire with a sim and tell them to extinguish it. If the sim is on fire, you could either have another sim put them out or have them jump in the pool, bath, or shower
Message 29 of 82 (6,214 Views)

★★ Novice
Sprinklers are in build mode. I don't remember exactly where but you can just search them up in the search box in build mode. There is a control panel for sprinklers and then the separate sprinklers. You need one control panel and then as many sprinklers as you want. My opinion is to get one for each room. I hope this helped. If it makes you feel better, after getting the sims and finally finishing my house after an hour, I told my sim to cook a party sized meal and she died from fire. Oopes
Message 30 of 82 (6,214 Views)