Shall Not Pass

by abc1335506267

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shall Not Pass

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is there a way to view how much progress you've made toward unlocking the new "They Shall Not Pass" DLC weapons?  I have seen the progress in the lower left of the screen whenever you make progress, but is there a way to tell outside of that?  I swear I've completed both requirements for the one sniper weapon (5 headshots in one game with the Russian Sniper, and 10 periscope spot assists).  I saw them tick off while they were happening, but the weapon is still not unlocked.

Message 1 of 6 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Shall Not Pass

Hero (Retired)

Hello @abc1335506267

You can see the new weapons from "They Shall Not Pas" DLC in Soldier tab>> Weapons and Gadgets or In Customize Soldier tab:

Open this Spoiler:

Spoiler

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @abc1335506267

You can see the new weapons from "They Shall Not Pas" DLC in Soldier tab>> Weapons and Gadgets or In Customize Soldier tab:

Open this Spoiler:

Spoiler

Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks!  I was able to find it there.  It looks like my 5 headshots with the Russian Sniper didn't save though, even though I saw it counting up when I was playing.  Guess I'll need to do it again...

Message 3 of 6 (579 Views)

★ Novice

@IIPrest0nII wrote:

Hello @abc1335506267

Open this Spoiler:

Spoiler

Ok , but you didn't address the op's second question,"why isn't the progress registering  & being counted towards the acheivement

I have had the same miserable experience  with the scout weapon challenges as well as the support weapon challenge. You commit boots & all to the challenge 

usually at the expense of your squads objectives & your own k/d rate, campaign bitterly to get that last headshot or that last kill only to find your efforts have not registered & it has all been for nothing. It's the ultimate let down & you feel totally cheated.  You may now open the envelope marked "Rage Quit", which is why I'm in the forums typing this.

So about that answer to the second question? How many times are we expected to repeat the same challenge? Personally I've done the Scout challenge 3 times & still no progress has registered which I think you would have to agree totally sucks. Some sort of reassurance on this issue would be welcome, in the mean time I'm gonna go & uproot a tree to cheer myself up.

Message 4 of 6 (545 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, it is extremely frustrating.  Luckily, the second time I did the "5 headshots in one round" challenge, it registered (amazingly, I was able to do it on my first try).  However, I've completed the "Benet Mercier M1909 Telescopic" challenge to get 15 kills in one round on three different occasions, and none of them has registered.  I was doing the challenge in Frontlines, because that seemed the easiest way to get a long time to get the 15 kills with this incredibly crappy weapon.  I was able to complete the 15 kills in a round with two other weapons in Frontlines, so I don't think that is the issue.  Is it possibly because I don't have the 10 mortar kills yet?  There was nothing to indicate that they had to be done in a specific order, and I did not have that problem with the other weapon unlocks.

Please fix this problem before I throw a brick through my TV in frustration.

Message 5 of 6 (512 Views)

★★ Novice

Btw, I completed the 10 mortar kills requirement for the one support weapon unlock, and after that was completed, I tried the 15 kills in one round with the "Benet Mercier M1909 Telescopic".  This time (the fourth time) it finally registered, and unlocked the new weapon.

Message 6 of 6 (482 Views)