Romance with Cora

by JackSparrow81

Original Post

Re: Romance with Cora

★★★★ Novice

Keep me posted...

Her quest is on hold for the moment, after the research on Voeld

Just cleared the vault on Havarl.

Lol I know what u mean, I am the same way. No life, playing games all day...

Love it Standard smile

Message 21 of 34 (2,170 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am back after the third attempt at this and i did it again!! So what i have gathered is that you have to put a majority of your points in biotics or i think at least. And then you have to speak with her every time you board the tempest or nexus or anything that she could be at. And you have to finish her quests in 2 hours from that you have read her emails or spoken with her. It might take some trial and error but in the end i did it a second time

Message 22 of 34 (2,128 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OMG u are amazing, Then I'm gonna start over. I just finished her Rose garden scene this morning 9it's almost 2pm now) and couldn't kiss her, p*ssed me off really.

Then talked to here again and, after the Archon chamber task n died again clinically, she was worried but no signs of any romancing or kissing or more :O

Message 23 of 34 (2,123 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Keep me postedThumbs up

Message 24 of 34 (2,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Uhm, maybe don't stake an entire playthough on literally one single random person telling you he did it. No offense but nowhere else on the internet there's clues that this can happen. At least wait for a video or screenshot.

Message 25 of 34 (2,109 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i can understand you @admcmei86. I would really like to show you if i could record my screen with my OBS but i cant get it to work. And thus far i have spended 3 playthroughs to get it to work for this guy so i am tryinag my * off

Message 26 of 34 (2,098 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@admcmei86 Yo be nice to each other, It could have worked. I'm not the 1 saying it's not true if u didn't try it first

@Hydrated1008 Dude I DO appreciate the effort u did n I'm gonna spend my time trying it today n then I'll be ur apprentice lol

Maybe send me an e-mail, if I can't pull it off n can ask Qs

Because people get (very) toxic on the internet and I appreciate the help u already did bro

Message 27 of 34 (2,079 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Did this ever work?   i have done a few playthroughs now and every time Cora tells me she isn't into women.  doesn't matter if you take her on every mission, talk to her every chance you get and do the loyalty mission, same result.  I am also wondering whether the loyalty missions actually matter in ME:A apart from unlocking level 6 attributes.  still i have been married 30 years so not that fusses about game romances, if they work great, if they don't then nevermind no great loss.

Message 28 of 34 (2,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

No, it would not work. Someone at Bio just loves to screw up the romance options in their games ever since Neverwinter Nights. The "helpful" dude is just a major troll, if it wasnt obvious from his very first reply. Two years late to the party but i had some good laughs.

There are mods on the nexus that makes this, and more possible.
Community mods are the bestest thing to happen to the world since ze internet.

Message 29 of 34 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ShioriHaruis correct. Due to BioWare, EA or the voice actors, Cora was chosen to only be romanced by Male Ryder. It can't be achieved in any possible way using the Female version without mods as that would require heavily editing the game code plus adding new audio to make it work.

Message 30 of 34 (1,696 Views)