Re: Ribbons and Medals

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Ribbons and Medals

★★ Apprentice

want to say that I love the new ribbon system in game think it should be expanded to include all medals
and that the way the medals are being done could be better do it more like battlefield 4,
I spent all week last week trying to get one dog tag, if you just had to get 50 ribbons like before
and you were working on all of them not just the one that's being tracked it would be way better.

no from the winter update notes that this is being looked at but maybe you should not have tried to fix something from battlefield 4 that was not broken just keep it the same

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Re: Ribbons and Medals

Hero (Retired)

On ribbons, the developers have said that more ribbons will be introduced in the next update (mostly the objective-oriented ones). I am somewhat doubtful that medal system will be reworked though; if anything, changes will probably be minor.

By the way, as we're a player-based tech support forum, devs are not present here. For that kind of feedback forums.battlefield.com and CTE subreddit (where devs are present and generally the most active) are better - you can find the latter here https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)