Revive spin

by OXO5XOX

Original Post

Revive spin

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Why when i get revived...why does the player do a 180° -ish disorientating spin..??
Message 1 of 4 (356 Views)

Re: Revive spin

★★ Pro
Hi @OXO5XOX,
I think that developers wanted it to avoid that gamers push the combat around the corner. I.E.:in accord with other gamer medic I die the medic around the corner revive me and I instantly kill the enemies

Navigando

If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Sounds legit mate.I see what you mean.
But,when a sniper 200yard, away has taken you out before,it just leaves them with an easier kill..as u tend to just die twice off..or just spin then face a wall and the ememy with shot gun or sub machine gun wipes you out.
then there's the argument of 2kills straight off or just quickly die, but then so medic wastes his efforts..!!
Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

EA Community Manager

But if it's a known fact, then it's in the end down to the individual medic to do the call when to perform a revive and when not to.

Then again it's of course not the best idea in general to survive someone in the spot he died a few seconds after his death - there usually is an enemy around somewhere. If it's not a sniper, the medic might want to take the enemy out first, but that's easier said than done.

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)