Radar Detecter & Police Chatter?

by snakeheadinvad3

Original Post

Radar Detecter & Police Chatter?

★★ Guide

we know that the cops are a thing, but will we hear their chatter over the radio like we did back in the day? will there be a radar detector? now that they are harder we should have audible feedback to how close they are to us so we can slow down and not get caught 

Message 1 of 27 (909 Views)

Re: Radar Detecter & Police Chatter?

★★★★★ Guide

I would like to see radar and police chatter as upgrades. you start out with nothing then gradually add radar and chatter to get the edge

Message 2 of 27 (874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Great idea my dude! +1 maybe have them locked behind certain levels like level 10 would unlock the radar detector and level 20 or 25 would unlock the police radio. 

and maybe have a shop called the outlaw shop or something and have stuff like radar deflectors that let you go maybe 10 MPH faster than normal without getting caught. just a thought. but yeah as upgrades would be nice.  

Message 3 of 27 (862 Views)

★★ Guide

if you guys agree with these points get this thread to the fire status so the devs and EA can see it. 

Message 4 of 27 (845 Views)

★★ Guide

come on guys, i really want to hear any ideas other people have on the topic. 

Message 5 of 27 (828 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I would love to see this again. It would bring back that MW and Carbon feel but, I would love to hear more of it like if you are really listening to a scanner.

Message 6 of 27 (813 Views)

★★ Guide

^ yeah like, have ambient calls like in undercover. the example linked below. all though this was an easter egg i think it added to the overall feel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkbFBsp6-Yg

Message 7 of 27 (788 Views)

★ Guide

That would be cool, but why as an upgrade?

It should be like NFSMW.

No upgrades, just racing and dodging cops.

Message 8 of 27 (780 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@HowlingBeast it should be available automatically but, you should be able to up grade it too. Maybe get a wider range or you can hear more information.
Message 9 of 27 (769 Views)

★★ Guide

@HowlingBeast that was what I initially was thinking, but then he recommended that and i think it's a good idea to add some more progression to the game. 

Message 10 of 27 (763 Views)