Re: Q: Nexus General Store Track Name

by RotBoti

Original Post

Q: Nexus General Store Track Name

★★ Apprentice

I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the music that plays while you're standing next to the general/vehicle merchants in the Nexus docking bay. I've combed through my OST and perused the various 'club' themes through the net, but I cannot for the life of me find anything about it.

Message 1 of 7 (612 Views)

★ Guide

@RotBoti wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the music that plays while you're standing next to the general/vehicle merchants in the Nexus docking bay. I've combed through my OST and perused the various 'club' themes through the net, but I cannot for the life of me find anything about it.

some music in games and other things like anime don't have a main track they belong too. most likely the music you're hearing is maybe a 30 second mix that is being looped. because of that it wont have a official track. it sucks because i have run into music beats and sounds i think would be awesome in a OST but they don't make the cut.

you might have to let this one go.

Message 2 of 7 (600 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was afraid that would be the case. Held out hope that it might be hidden somewhere I hadn't looked but it doesn't appear to be. Oh well, suppose one can hope that someone is able to rip the audio for it someday.

Message 3 of 7 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Have you listened to ryder's radio next to the bed in the pathfinder cabin? just a thought cause more music is added to it the further you get in the game.

Message 4 of 7 (582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I've been checking it.

I've kept my eye on anything tagged with 'Nexus' in it's description but I've finished more than one playthrough and have yet to 'discover' it if I can.

Maybe a bug? Who knows.

Message 5 of 7 (575 Views)

★ Guide

You're gonna have to wait until somebody develops a program for extracting the game audio.

They did it for ME2 and ME3.

All the most elusive tracks will be available at that point... but you will also have 20k + files to sift through ;p 

It's just a waiting game until then.

Message 6 of 7 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro
Message 7 of 7 (553 Views)