Re: Problems medals/ weapons/dog tags

by calebthedude11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems medals/ weapons/dog tags

★★★ Newbie

Dear Ea/Battlefield Team

i have some questions i would like to adress concerning battlefield 1.

Firstly i would like to know if the arditi dagger is going to make a return in the future,since it is one of very several weapons i am missing,beside the doughboy barbed wire bat etc.

secondly i would like to adress a problem i am experiencing in completing my medals. some of the medals do never appear in my game,so i am having difficulties completing these specific tasks. it always scratches my eye when seeing the few medals i am missing,never showing up. 

last of all, i would like to adress the fact,that some of the dog tags are extremely difficult to obtain, for example the frontlines-one,wher you have to win a total of 100 games,or the the carbine c 93 one,where you have to do a 100 kills,after exiting your vehicle. even the kolibri one was not that hard to obtain.

overall, i would like to thank you for the overall status of your game,which i am enjoying very much.

greetings from luxembourg

pepp

Message 1 of 7 (573 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @bergrehkitz

For Weapons they are unlock for events, events have sometimes a second chance, maybe arditi knife will be availaible in the next summer mission, we do wait to see that because we have no officila info about that. For Barded wire it's a free promotionnal code which has now expired so you can find on internet code for it but you do pay 15€ and it may be a scam.

For medals be patient i have the same problem but all medal appear one week. Look mind only 2 name of tsar left.

Sans titre-2.jpg

For frontline dog tag it's a hard challenge but it's possible, be patient and switch team, for c93 100kills play in hardcore you can with caution chain the kill (i have make 7 kills in one life with it). For kolibri shoot in the head elongated people are shoot  with on sniper bullet and finish them with kolibri. All these challenges are long but feasible.

Good luck i want to make the perfect profile too Standard smile.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (620 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Problems medals/ weapons/dog tags

Community Manager (retired)

@bergrehkitz

Hi Pepp, I moved your question to the English BF1 Board.

Message 2 of 7 (558 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @bergrehkitz

For Weapons they are unlock for events, events have sometimes a second chance, maybe arditi knife will be availaible in the next summer mission, we do wait to see that because we have no officila info about that. For Barded wire it's a free promotionnal code which has now expired so you can find on internet code for it but you do pay 15€ and it may be a scam.

For medals be patient i have the same problem but all medal appear one week. Look mind only 2 name of tsar left.

Sans titre-2.jpg

For frontline dog tag it's a hard challenge but it's possible, be patient and switch team, for c93 100kills play in hardcore you can with caution chain the kill (i have make 7 kills in one life with it). For kolibri shoot in the head elongated people are shoot  with on sniper bullet and finish them with kolibri. All these challenges are long but feasible.

Good luck i want to make the perfect profile too Standard smile.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution.

Message 3 of 7 (621 Views)

★ Guide

@bergrehkitz

I have the Frontlines dog tag and I got it after only playing Frontlines constantly. It's definitely a grind, but SO worth it in the end. As for the C93 Carbine...I find it easiest to drop out of a plane as a pilot to an area behind enemy snipers.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 7 (533 Views)

★ Guide

I do not understand why you're complaining about 100 kills, 100 wins, etc...  Just go with the flow.  I unlocked the carbine C93 and got over 150 kills with it...  I was not even try.  I just go with the flow.

Same with 100 kills from boat by accident.

Message 5 of 7 (482 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The Frontlines dogtag is a grind but possible. You can help yourself by switching teams to be on the winning side. It worked for me most of the time.

Message 6 of 7 (469 Views)

★★★ Pro
In regards to the weapons you mentioned:
Arditi dagger is for players who completed the 3 summer mission on the first time.
Doughboy is for players who purchased the battlefield 1 collector edition.
Barbed wire bat is for players who purchased some specific logetech items.

For the medals system unfortunately you will have to wait for your lucky week to get the missing one and it will come some day.

Finally for the dog tags it’s a bit tricky ones but everyone can obtain it as winning a 100 fromtline is not that hard but it will take time.
And the C93 you can join any HC server and play near your team to get revived in case you were down.

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards,
DICE Friend,
VIP-AHMAD-007
Message 7 of 7 (440 Views)