Practice squad counting against overall roster in Madden 18

by zsadist072005

Original Post

Practice squad counting against overall roster in Madden 18

★ Novice
I am playing Madden 18 on XboxOne. Going into the 2020 season, my practice squad has started to count against my over all players. I currently have 44 players on the active roster and 10 on the practice squad, but the "things to do" screen is telling me to cut 1 player.
Message 1 of 5 (4,011 Views)

Re: Practice squad counting against overall roster in Madden 18

★ Apprentice

We are having a ton of issues with our practice squads in our Madden 18 CFM as well.

Message 2 of 5 (3,949 Views)

★ Novice
Everything seems to have gone haywire after the last update.
Message 3 of 5 (3,914 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I don't have this exact problem, but I can't do anything with the players on my practice squad. I don't see any option to add them to my active roster even if I have space when I place someone on IR
Message 4 of 5 (3,825 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Is there a way to fix this cause I promoted two players right away in franchise mode. And they show up as active players on the depth chart. But they are technically still on the practice squad too. And I have a 58 overall FS that I've tried to cut and everytime I do it says it was completed successfully but he's still on the practice squad taking up useful space. This is extremely annoying, I figured if we're getting charged a fortune for the game at least we could get some help with these minor issues. But since it's franchise mode RA could care less about the experience it's long time paying customers are saying, obviously. Or they would have put ANY effort into making the franchise game mode better and without so many glitches. Been 5 years since I bought Madden, now I remember why. They have terrible customer service. I bet no employees will ever even see this.
Message 5 of 5 (3,750 Views)