Re: Police Chases

by XGCSith

Original Post

Police Chases

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

As I was reading the news about Gamescom, I got very excited. They will be showcasing the police chase part of the game which I have been excited for for a while. So, as it gets closer to Gamescom I would love to know everyone's thoughts and what they want to see in police chases.

Message 1 of 4 (521 Views)

★ Apprentice
I personally would love to see the heat system make a proper return, even tho we had one in need for speed 2015. I liked the way it was done in most wanted 05 and as the higher heat level you are, you become more of a threat to the cops hence the police force sending better and stronger police cars after you. I also would like to see more customization as well from other cars just so we know what we can expect from the full game when it releases Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (504 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I would love to see the heat system make a come back as well. I would love to see the bounty system come back and milestones. That would be fun.
Message 3 of 4 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would like to see the bust/evade meter come back. it was useful to see how close to busted i was getting or how close i was to evading (if i wanted to remain in pursuit longer)

Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)