Peebee's Apartment

by jpcerutti1

Original Post

Re: Peebee's Apartment

★ Guide

well in my defense im dysletic such spelling often occure when i don't double check it Oops

Message 21 of 28 (412 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@arthurh3535 wrote:

If you go to that Andromeda Initiative web site, there's a video about the Nexus's construction plan.

https://www.masseffect.com/andromeda-initiative/recruit

You also get some sort of exclusive when you watch all the videos.

That makes no sense to me. In one year time, without any industrial equipment, they managed to double the size of the Nexus?

Regardless, it looks like one part of the Nexus is as big as like 10 Arks, if not larger. So, there must be quite a lot of space on the Nexus.

Message 22 of 28 (399 Views)

★ Pro

@BlackAlpha66 wrote:

@arthurh3535 wrote:

If you go to that Andromeda Initiative web site, there's a video about the Nexus's construction plan.

That makes no sense to me. In one year time, without any industrial equipment, they managed to double the size of the Nexus?

Regardless, it looks like one part of the Nexus is as big as like 10 Arks, if not larger. So, there must be quite a lot of space on the Nexus.

Some people have unfair prejudices against space without air, power, or waterWink

Message 23 of 28 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BlackAlpha66 wrote:

@arthurh3535 wrote:

I didn't get why they hadn't figured out an alternate power source other than waiting for the Arks. If it was me, I'd have dragged a resource satellite  over and started making either a nuclear reactor or a big * field of solar panels. And then built the hydroponics sections up first. Which wouldn't have been a small area in the docking ring...

Message 24 of 28 (379 Views)

★★★ Pro

@arthurh3535 wrote:

@BlackAlpha66 wrote:

@arthurh3535 wrote:

I didn't get why they hadn't figured out an alternate power source other than waiting for the Arks. If it was me, I'd have dragged a resource satellite  over and started making either a nuclear reactor or a big * field of solar panels. And then built the hydroponics sections up first. Which wouldn't have been a small area in the docking ring...

I thought that their survival so far was, in part, due to avoiding detection. Growing and becoming more easily detectable, without a foothold, would of arguably been a mistake.

There may of been some sort of plan - that immediately got abandoned upon dealing with the scourge, elimination of leadership, and then a mutiny. Two failed colony attempts didn't help. IF you choose to wait for rescue, and spend resources on failed attempts to solve your problem, your options narrow. Not sure what their plan was before the Hyperion arrived, since dwindling supplies and waiting for arks was drawing to an end, but they have to have had one. Like us, it would of been a choice between bad or worse.

If we hadn't arrived they might have been stuck with waiting for the Quarian Ark or submitting to the Exiles - or the Krogan. That wouldn't have gone well, since I'm sure they would have waited to the point there was no other option, since nobody would have the resources to make that work even if they wanted to.

Message 25 of 28 (371 Views)

★ Pro

@ViViD_Prime wrote:

well in my defense im dysletic such spelling often occure when i don't double check it Oops

No worries, but the irony was hard to pass up for me Wink

Message 26 of 28 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ViViD_Prime wrote:

if you stand in the center from where you dock and look up you'll see litterly hundreds of apparements the nexus is HUGE we only see a tiny bit of it it's suppose to be a semi replica of the citadel after all well a unfinished replica :D

but it's most likely a issue with how many people was already living on the nexus vs how much of the nexus is actually in working order most of the apparements could be full

the nexus always seemed kinda odd to me like its missing 2 arms :D they dont seem to have been destroyed so i guess they was never part of the design

I noticed the dozens or more apartments above the other night and thought of this. lol

Message 27 of 28 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I see what could be balconies, but I couldn't see for sure as apartments. Maybe it's just me.

Message 28 of 28 (322 Views)