PLEASE ANSWER!!

by PichonShred

Original Post

Re: PLEASE ANSWER!!

★★★ Apprentice
Well go for it then, crew will welcome u, i dont care about who likes it or not, 2015 did it nicely, u wanted to race go for speedlists u wanted to cruise nd race with friends, both were available as part of MF, that was a good formula, i mean sure little * would crash into you for no reason, well bring out an option to kick someone out of the server by voting them out, and there problem solved, but give us a damn option to choose, forcing us to race with friends as only way to play with buds is no way to go about it
Message 11 of 18 (820 Views)

★ Apprentice

Il be deleting this game if it is all around single player.

Cruising with friends and doing da * you want is why I bought this game at first.

Message 12 of 18 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
We want the option. Multiplayer freeroam. Not only single player movie story
Message 13 of 18 (807 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
See these 2 guys get it!! Hell yeah im with u guys, but how about this for a compromise,
1.Single player (offline)
2.Multiplayer
A. Speedlist ( the new rank up system or whatever
the hell its called )
B. Multiplayer FREEROAM where u can only roam
with others or challenge individuals to quick
races.

Its not perfect or ideal but i think its a fair compromise for everyone
Message 14 of 18 (891 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
NFS wasn't about "cruising around with friends" in the first place. 2015 wasn't even about cruising around with friends either it was about race. 3 people wanting multiplayer free roam doesn't include everybody. If you dont like the fact that there isnt multiplayer free riam, please, be my gueat and be like the other guy and "delete" the game. It is about what NFS stood for and that is racing and building your car not about showing off and cruising around. Go be a "boob" to someone else.
Message 15 of 18 (752 Views)

★ Apprentice

Seems to me no friends issue, why else would you be a cry baby against multiplayer freeroam.

Message 16 of 18 (732 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Did I say I was against multiplayer free roam? No.
Message 17 of 18 (725 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys, please be mindful of how your comments read. When conversations get personal it tends to derail the thread and results in getting them locked. If you wish for this discussion to continue it would be best to leave constructive feedback on the topic to make your point. Thanks.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 18 of 18 (648 Views)