[PC MOD] Reduce length of Tempest landing and departure cinematics

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

[PC MOD] Reduce length of Tempest landing and departure cinematics

Hero

If you're like me and installed the game on an SSD in the hope that load times would be quick, you were probably very disappointed when BioWare made the planet transition videos unskippable. These videos are meant to mask loading screens, but load times vary from system to system, so it's a shame these videos can't be skipped once the game has finished loading in the background.

I have waited since launch for an official fix, but in the end fellow player Forkinator stepped in and corrected this oversight in a mod. I decided to share this because I believe it's an essential mod for impatient gamers.

Forkinator's mod can be found at Nexus Mods: Shorter Landing and Departure Cinematics

This mod requires Frosty Tool Suite to install, which can be found here. Here are instructions on how to use Frosty Tool Suite.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 3 (1,003 Views)

Re: [PC MOD] Reduce length of Tempest landing and departure cinematics

★ Guide

Yea, this's really a cool mod. I tried it too and I'm super happy with it! Standard smile

Also, I'd like to add this mod even if it's not exactly related to landing/departure cinematics but it saves player's time as well. It basically makes some of the doors in Kadara Port opening much faster.

This was really making me crazy so I'm glad there's finally at least unoficiall fix thanks to NightWolf2503 Large smile

This mod can be found here: Faster Kadara doors

Message 2 of 3 (981 Views)

Re: [PC MOD] Reduce length of Tempest landing and departure cinematics

Hero

I'll definitely install that one as well.

I'm very happy with how easy it is to apply mods. I'm also using the following:

Skip BioWare logo on launch

Shut up Sam

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (956 Views)