New battlepacks bug

by Assassinatorgrz

Original Post

New battlepacks bug

I don't see the progress of the battlepacks. I'm not sure if there are any people like me

Message 1 of 20 (754 Views)

Re: New battlepacks bug

★★★★★ Expert

@Assassinatorgrz

Yep i confirm that battlepack progression at the end of game don't appear we do repport that bug.

Message 2 of 20 (743 Views)

Community Manager

Yep, I just checked and it seems to be gone for everyone. That said there have been some UI tweaks so I'll wait for the patch notes to come out, perhaps they'll shed some light on this. 

This page will link to the notes once they come out: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/119390/battlefield-1-game-update-rolling-out-august-...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 20 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David I have repport it Frown

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bug-display-of-battlepack-progress-at-the-end-of-the-game/m-p/6...

We will see if it's an interface change in not, wait and see.

Message 4 of 20 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Assassinatorgrz @EA_David

Scrap of dayly mission don't appear too.

Message 5 of 20 (713 Views)

@Moskolonel @EA_David Thank you for your reply. It seems that this is a common problem and hopes to be repaired as soon as possibleWink

Message 6 of 20 (705 Views)

Yup same, can't see it anymore too. Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 7 of 20 (664 Views)

★★★ Guide

The issue is known, expect a fix shortly. That said, progress should continue just you won't be able to see it visually.

Message 8 of 20 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't think War Bonds are progressing now either. I ranked up post patch, saw no notice of receiving Bonds and my amount is still the same as it was pre-patch.

I thought patches where meant to make things better not worse...

Message 9 of 20 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
@Assassinatorgrz

I've played a match again now (9pm CET) and i could see my Battlepack process bar.
Everything seems to be fine now!

Try to play a match and check, should be working again now. Let us know. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 10 of 20 (612 Views)