Re: New battlepacks bug

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Yes it appears Battlepack progress bar is back but there is another problem; I have been promoted twice post-patch (ranks 74 & 75) and yet I have not received any additional War Bonds after the patch. This has me really worried as don't you get a set number so that you can unlock everything? If I have now missed out on 2 lots of additional War Bonds won't that mean players effected by this will not be able to unlock all items in the game?

Message 11 of 20 (681 Views)

@shaddowau

There was some players who missed some Warbonds cause of an other Bug.(also me)

In a case like that, the EA Support should be able to help out with missing content. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 12 of 20 (679 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, i've got my 100 daily scrap  and my battlepack process bar too now Wink

Message 13 of 20 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well it appears there is a new bug post-patch and I imagine I am not the only one effected by this so there will probably be a lot of really anger players once they realise they can't unlock all items now without EA Support's help (of which I've just read some bad stories about others missing War Bonds, they referring players to the forum to somehow magically find a solution here).  .

Message 14 of 20 (670 Views)

@shaddowau

I know it can be annoying that you need to go through the Support at all. But at the end if you need some Warbonds, they should be able to help with that. I also got my missing ones by the Support. (Just explain how many you exactly missing)

Message 15 of 20 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

yea i just talked to ea support about the dogtags and the knife not unlocking they said they needed alittle more time witch i respect that you know cause its c=going to alot of players i just find it weird that the stuff didint unlock with the update lol cause that's the way the last ones did 

Message 16 of 20 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
@HardCor3Gam3r88

The 3rd Summer Mission awards (Dog Tag and Knife) didn't got awarded yet.
It should be granted between August 21 and 28.

Take it easy! Wink

Message 17 of 20 (661 Views)

@Its_Travis_199 Yes, I played a couple of games seven hours ago and it was already fixedStandard smile

Message 18 of 20 (646 Views)

@Assassinatorgrz

Alright. So they might did a hotfix on that, or it was just kinda Glitchy right after the Update! Standard smile

Glad it's all working fine again.

Message 19 of 20 (629 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @shaddowau,

just to double check:

You should not receive any more Warbonds after reaching level 70 - if you somehow still shouldn't have enough Warbonds to unlock every weapon, check the sticky post in the bug section for Battlefield 1.

For everyone missing the Summer mission rewards: Please wait until the end of the month, the rewards haven't gone out yet.

Message 20 of 20 (613 Views)