Re: New Dog Tags BF1

by x-jonsie-x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Dog Tags BF1

★★ Novice
Just wondering if anyone can help me to understand how to unlock "Answers HQ", "Prost!", "Best Community in the World", and "Game Changer" dog tags. I have looked on google but wasn't able to find and answer. Any tips would be helpful. Thank you BF Community
Message 1 of 8 (1,923 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@x-Yung-Vicious-x@Its_Travis_199

Let me clarify a bit here on this dog tags.

The Answers HQ dog tag can indeed only be gotten if you are a Hero on AHQ and it is code locked. However, do note that being a Hero is much more then just a tag in game and it is more like a recognition type of thing for us that was added rather then a personal goal to be gained. Think of Hero rank as a mod rank for this site, there is much more involved in it then just this and if you plan on sticking around on AHQ to actually help out and be active, that is great! But if you are only here for the tag and then you will leave right away, then dont hold your breath. If you however invest time in AHQ and actually stick around and contribute/be helpful/active and so on, you maybe one day picked to join us and after that you will see that its much more to it then just a simple tag.

The Prost tag, you will need to stay tuned for more information on this one from the official channels.

The Best Community in the world dog tag can only be unlocked by a code and it is code locked. You can get this code from someone who is giving it out and only that way (usually a Game Changer).

Game Changer dog tag is also code locked just like above. This dog tag is given to those who are part of the EA Game Changer Program and no one else just like the Answers HQ dog tag (they also must have participated in feedback or capture sessions as well).

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (2,824 Views)

All Replies

@x-Yung-Vicious-x

▪ About the AnswerHQ Hero Dog Tag:

Only people who have the "Hero" Rank here in the Forum will get awarded with this Dog Tag!

AHQ Ranks:

•Novice
•Apprentice
•Guide
•Pro
•Expert
•Master
•Guru

Community Managers Promote people to Champion & Hero Ranks if they'r really active and helpful in the Forum!
You can't reach them just by getting alot of XP.

About AnswerHQ:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks

▪ About the Prost Dog Tag:

We don't have any closer Info about that yet.
But it's probably a new Community mission in the future, how you can unlock it.

▪ Best Community Dog Tag:

GameChangers and some other special people got Codes from DICE/EA to give them away to some people in the Community.

▪ GameChanger Dog Tag:

A few special people from the Community got awarded with that one, for anything special they did. (We don't know exactly for which reason)

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 8 (1,912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@x-Yung-Vicious-x@Its_Travis_199

Let me clarify a bit here on this dog tags.

The Answers HQ dog tag can indeed only be gotten if you are a Hero on AHQ and it is code locked. However, do note that being a Hero is much more then just a tag in game and it is more like a recognition type of thing for us that was added rather then a personal goal to be gained. Think of Hero rank as a mod rank for this site, there is much more involved in it then just this and if you plan on sticking around on AHQ to actually help out and be active, that is great! But if you are only here for the tag and then you will leave right away, then dont hold your breath. If you however invest time in AHQ and actually stick around and contribute/be helpful/active and so on, you maybe one day picked to join us and after that you will see that its much more to it then just a simple tag.

The Prost tag, you will need to stay tuned for more information on this one from the official channels.

The Best Community in the world dog tag can only be unlocked by a code and it is code locked. You can get this code from someone who is giving it out and only that way (usually a Game Changer).

Game Changer dog tag is also code locked just like above. This dog tag is given to those who are part of the EA Game Changer Program and no one else just like the Answers HQ dog tag (they also must have participated in feedback or capture sessions as well).

Message 3 of 8 (2,825 Views)

@XXXO77O4906

Thanks for your Infos about it.

Just one thing to say about the "Prost!" Dog Tag, the In-game description doesn't say exactly that it's only for players in Germany! For the "Sakura" Dog Tag it says it's like a "Thank You" to the players in Japan!

We also know what they said in the Spring Update Live Stream about them Tags, they said that the Sakura Dog Tag will be awarded if you'r a player in Japan. But they said nothing like this about the Prost! Dog Tag.
I think that one is probably a Community mission for everyone (maybe while the "Oktoberfest" is going on in Germany) or it's giving away while that, for no reason.

Just to clear that for you, cause we don't have a Info yet that it's only for German people. Wink (If you don't have more Infos than me already.)

Greets,
Travis

Message 4 of 8 (1,888 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your help. I will continue to be active and participate in the formrum.
Message 5 of 8 (1,882 Views)

New people who wanna help others are always welcome! Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

Message 6 of 8 (1,845 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the useful info here.
Message 7 of 8 (1,614 Views)

★★ Apprentice
great I remeber Dog tags were for every to have fun and get them now they have it where they chose people but they want players to come back and they dont want players to leave , I dont want to leave but I try to stay and support theres a lot I mean alot of people left battlefield Legens they are ones that Dog tags and everything matter to them, Just as I lkke to get every dog tag tasks done to complete the game like Battlefield Bad Company 2 you get everything see that game they made for every player out there and it fealt good to show it off , ever since BF3, BF4, BF Hardline, and this game BF1 they didnt make it for every player and them players they want back them legens they never come back if they made a new game the game theyll make for them self and 5% of players out of 100% are they onss that are the friends that will have every thing done. I havent left cause I see if dice opens up and have everyone able to get every dog tag like the bad company , bad company 2 time if and when I leave and I dont want to but I only like to show off my Bad Company 2 Stats , any other battlefield game I want to show every battlefield Stats but dice took away what everyone lkke to do and get to show there stats them players cant show there stats or dag tags for every BF game so how dose dice and ea think that these players will come back if thwy didnt come in for battlefield 1 what they going to do show off there new game stats if you even put that everyone could get every dog tag and making it simple like bad company 2 and theyll show it off with there bad company 2 game stats and every dog tag they have but how about the other games BF3, BF4, BF Hardline, theses games where you ripped players game stats away there fun on able to get every dog tag . its me and I am have trouble leaving cause my hope and the fun of getting everything done from the games and have every dog tags has been taking away. HOW CAN THEY FIX THAT.
Message 8 of 8 (1,464 Views)