Re: New Content Not Purchasable 30.11.16

by EA_David

Original Post

New Content Not Purchasable 30.11.16

★★★ Novice

Was looking at buying one of the new packs or a Prime Titan, but when you click to buy the item, the Origin overlay pops up with this error.

Whoops!
The product(s) you are attempting to purchase are invalid.

Is this just me, or is no one able to currently purchase the new items?

Message 1 of 10 (802 Views)

Community Manager

@Noxne55 Thanks for the post, this was a known issue when this post was made, but it should be resolved now. 

Can you try again now, and let us know if you're having any further issues?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (767 Views)

★ Novice
In the game store it states the prime titans are 1$ when I try to purchase unable, when I go to the microsoft store it's a different price.....please help
Message 3 of 10 (759 Views)

Community Manager

@GhostRangerT6 Hmm, do you have an image of the store page that's not working?

The Prime Titans are around the 4-5 dollar mark, so it looks like the 1 dollar price is incorrect. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (745 Views)

★ Novice
No, I don't have a image but this is within the Titanfall 2 game menu where it says Prime Titans, and it says 1$ , next to them, that is why I asked and there was a difference in store price as of Microsoft store....
Message 5 of 10 (738 Views)

Community Manager

I'm not sure why there is the discrepancy, but there is a known issue right now where the Titan Packs are displaying the wrong prices. 

• Titan Packs displaying wrong prices. Some are shown as $4.99 when they should be $3.99.

This note doesn't match up to how you describe it, but it looks like something's quite off with how the pricing is right now, so you may wish to just wait until this is updated/fixed. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 10 (734 Views)

★ Novice
Regardless they have been given to me by Respawn for free, even if I submitted a pic the problem would be that the 1$ would no longer appear on the picture...that's why I'm not sending the pic...
Message 7 of 10 (733 Views)

Community Manager

Ah I see.

That's fine, we usually ask for pics to gather evidence for issues/escalations, but if you can't get one now that's fine too. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 10 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im unable to purchase the new prime titans and camos as of the most recent TU. Have tried the in game and via Xbox one store.
Message 9 of 10 (654 Views)

Community Manager

@Sparr0w83 Thanks for the post. How are you prevented from making the purchase? What error messaage do you get, if any? Can I ask what region you're in?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 10 (649 Views)