NHL 18 Potential Features

by RegionalSoftware

Original Post

NHL 18 Potential Features

★★★ Newbie
I absolutely loved the beta, people complained but they forget it's a beta, a beta with so much potential that will lead up to an amazing finished product. I've already written one post which can most likely be found somewhere on my profile, this is a new post asking about the addition of other potential features, one of which is the ability to realign the league it'd be nolstagic if you were able to move the Stars back to the Pacific or even place all the Canadian teams into their own division. Another potential feature I would really enjoy if it was added into the finished product was the ability to play in the Allstar game, I know there isn't much time left until the full release but being able to play in the Allstar game will be so much fun! The way I see it being added is with a series of quick time events for each completion and or an aiming mini game where you have to hit the targets inside the goal, another mini game would be the fastest skater completion which would require quick time. Playing in the allstar game is probable in my opinion but with the addition of NHL 3's it seems fit that the Allstate game show up.
Message 1 of 1 (576 Views)