Re: NFS Payback - Multiplayer Game Modes?

by Red_Hood_1810

Original Post

NFS Payback - Multiplayer Game Modes?

★ Apprentice

I feel that NFS Payback needs some actual game modes.

What I mean is that Need For Speed should have an event like Crown, Cops Vs Racers (similar to the events we had in Hot Pursuit 2010) and the obvious Drift, Race (Sprint and Circuit), Touge (Canyon style like we had in NFS Carbon, not NFS 2015 style because that isn't Touge) and Drag.  

What ideas in regards to game modes do you all want to see in the game?

Message 1 of 15 (3,620 Views)

★★ Novice
Pink slip racing!!!!
Message 2 of 15 (3,589 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@LastofMyKind97

How about Speed Camera events that were in Most Wanted 2005?

Message 3 of 15 (3,584 Views)

★ Guide

I agree there should be cops VS racers like in Rivals, etc that the racers had some missions they needed to complete, and the rest of us could be the cops trying too stop the from etc steal a car. In that case i hope w could drive in Police SUVS but also Crown VIC , Dodge Charger and mayby Corvette, Lambo. That could be very intresting then, anyway there should be also racing mode both with or without police chases, mayby tournaments and Knokout mode.

Message 4 of 15 (3,515 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agree! That would be really fun!

Message 5 of 15 (3,497 Views)

★★ Expert

@LastofMyKind97  I think that game already exists....it's called The Crew Calling all Units!

Message 6 of 15 (3,451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hey @BLVD69

Calling All Units is a DLC for The Crew. So in order to play that, you need base game The Crew as well as the DLC, though you can play some events from it without owning the DLC. With The Crew 2 coming later this year or early next year, don't know how active the community will be on that game though.

Message 7 of 15 (3,446 Views)

★ Apprentice

??? I don't get your point because it doesn't provide anything suggestive or any information in regards to NFS Payback and the OP? If you're trying to say that Cops Vs racers is a copy if NFS did create such a game mode for online multiplayer, then you are mistaken.  Hot Pursuit 1,2 and 2010 all had Cops VS Racers and HP2010 was the first real NFS game to incorporate such a game mode in the online community.  Therefore, technically The Crew copied NFS. 

Message 8 of 15 (3,400 Views)

★★ Expert

@Red_Hood_1810  Well, I have been playing the Crew since Nov 2015 up to now Aug 2017.

The current game C.A.U. is choking badly as many players are leaving the game due to many Lag issues and Black Screens.

I spoke with some people currently playing the Beta mode of Crew 2 game and they gave me feed back that they do not like it.

So I know I won't be spending the money on that Junk, but I will be returning to NFS in the fall when Payback comes out.

If you buy C.A.U. you get all the other previous version for free as part of the purchase.

You can shop on Steam or Uplay for the game.

I would say don't buy it at this point....You will only be disappointed!

Stick with NFS Payback for this fall as the game to shop for or even Pre order now on Origin.

Message 9 of 15 (3,380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@LastofMyKind97  You wanted a large open world...So I replied with my first reply about the crew game.

That game has the largest open world of any racing game that I know of so you know...even though you're asking about a map.

Message 10 of 15 (3,379 Views)