Re: My journey through ME:A

by Frozeni

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@VladVonCastein wrote:

Good effort...  Kallo must really love you for stepping on top of  his tempest! lol...

funny thing when you climb onto the tempest at the first landing zone on Eos Kallo will actually say "Really RyderDisappointed" next time on eos i wil have to try to get the nomad atop of the tempest.

Message 11 of 19 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ah! He does indeed, didnt even notice that :D

Think i bounced the Nomad off a rock on a Tempests left side, was a bit tricky but definitely doable ^^

Message 12 of 19 (408 Views)

★★★ Pro

@ADM-Ntek wrote:

@VladVonCastein wrote:

Good effort...  Kallo must really love you for stepping on top of  his tempest! lol...

funny thing when you climb onto the tempest at the first landing zone on Eos Kallo will actually say "Really RyderDisappointed" next time on eos i wil have to try to get the nomad atop of the tempest.

Yup that was what I was getting at Large smile

Message 13 of 19 (401 Views)

★★ Guide

Nice job @Frozeni!  Enjoyed it!

Message 14 of 19 (394 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Cool screenshots indeed @Frozeni! And please, drive carefully next time Standard smile

Archi.png
Message 15 of 19 (379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you Standard smile

Yeah, i was facepalming quite alot after those offroad adventures >_>

Message 16 of 19 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

If I were to draft up a catalogue of the funniest banter for example, H-047c would be near the top of the list. Micro-gravity + riding shotgun with me in the Nomad... my squaddies could never decide whether that's super fun or a nightmare ^^ I mean come on, I told them not to look down while crossing that bridge, and I was driving carefully... mostly.

Also there's the travel advisory for Kadara-- the short version:

Spoiler

Peebee: I spy with my little eye, something that begins with "m".

SisRyder <bored>: Mountaaain.

Pebee: Damn! You're good!

Gotta love those two Heart

Still on Kadara, rock climbing with Vetra

Spoiler
Pick the right response and you get a reference about her having reach because she's taller... MEMORIES! Standard smile

Just the best ones off the top of my head >.<

Message 17 of 19 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Great video. LoL'd so hard when the music mentioned death and you had a 'mission failed' pic there ...woke my dog up from her nap. Would love to be able to take pics on the fly but alas printscreen doesn't save them so I kinda have to plan out when I'm gonna take a pic while playing. Def can't shoot any during combat. Anyone know of a decent way to take pics without using printscreen then pasting them into something like Paint? Raptr won't take em using it's keybind even though it tracks game time played or I'd be using this for all my shots

Message 18 of 19 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks, tried to time some of the clips with the music, still gotta practise that more Standard smile

I used the good old fraps, even with the free version you can save screenshots with a key you bind,so you dont have to paste anything to paint, just 1 press of a button and it goes in the designated folder. Also it shows fps counter pretty reliably on most games so a nice tool to have ^^

Message 19 of 19 (341 Views)