Most Punchable Character?

by N7Gamer1811

Original Post

Re: Most Punchable Character?

★ Guide

@TECHound wrote:

Cora, she won't tell my female Ryder where she got that cool haircut so she can have it as well... :eahigh_file: (in this case view this emoji as an uppercut and not a high five hehe)

This!

I want this haircut for my Ryder, too! Best haircut in all Andromeda and Cora-exclusively - what a disapointment.

Zipped lips

Most punchable character? Liam. Because he acts so much like a person of his age. Knows everything - and everything better. Can do everything - and everything better. That's why I want to punch him once in a while to remind him that he needs a lot more experience in life... but my Ryder won't do it because she's a "greenhorne" herself and also needs to learn a lot of things.

Message 31 of 84 (708 Views)

★ Pro

So the replay value increases if you had an impulse option to punch out Liam (and possibly other characters) during the post Meridian party?

Message 32 of 84 (684 Views)

★ Novice

I wanted to punch Peebee when she tricked my Ryder into to the volcano.

Also:

• Spender
  • Morda
  • "Andromeda's first murderer"
  • Annoying woman who blamed Alec Ryder for everything
  • Dr Aden

I'd say Kalinda too, but there's the option to go full Renegade on her, so it's fine as it is.

Message 33 of 84 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@vegetalito wrote:

I wanted to punch Peebee when she tricked my Ryder into to the volcano.

Also:

• Spender
  • Morda
  • "Andromeda's first murderer"
  • Annoying woman who blamed Alec Ryder for everything
  • Dr Aden

I'd say Kalinda too, but there's the option to go full Renegade on her, so it's fine as it is.

Speaking of Andromeda's first murderer... I totally face palmed when he said "I didn't kill him, so let me go!"

You know, attempted murder is still a crime.

Message 34 of 84 (668 Views)

★★★ Pro
@arthurh3535
I had that same thought. Then again I usually gave thane's son community service when he tries to kill someone and failed. So who am I to judge...
Message 35 of 84 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Liam and Peebee for their "U mad, Ryder?" moments in their loyalty missions. The one spot where that shocked facial expression on Ryder actually looked right.

Spoiler
Vidal, for setting me up to be the patsy for his rigged duel with Sloan. The writers, for making that annoying mission/storyline. "Both Sloane and Reyes are murdering b*stards, but here's a chance for you to backstab someone who trusted your integrity!"

Liam was a knucklehead, but mostly amusing in a "you'll never grow up, will you?" sort of way.  I found Peebee far more annoying than Cora's hero worship, but it would have been nice if not every time you talked to Cora it turned out to be about "that one time, in Asari Commando camp..."  She seemed old enough to have had her act together already instead of playing by some one elses manual all the time.

Peebee's personality just felt forced - Look, I'm wild and crazy, and weirdly nothing at all like any asari ever portrayed in the series and totally not like that last asari scientist you were exploring the galaxy with!

Heck, they should have made Peebee a human, and Cora an asari and just had done with it.

Message 36 of 84 (650 Views)

★ Pro

@TeahouseFox wrote:

Liam and Peebee for their "U mad, Ryder?" moments in their loyalty missions. The one spot where that shocked facial expression on Ryder actually looked right.

Spoiler
Vidal, for setting me up to be the patsy for his rigged duel with Sloan. The writers, for making that annoying mission/storyline. "Both Sloane and Reyes are murdering b*stards, but here's a chance for you to backstab someone who trusted your integrity!"

Liam was a knucklehead, but mostly amusing in a "you'll never grow up, will you?" sort of way.  I found Peebee far more annoying than Cora's hero worship, but it would have been nice if not every time you talked to Cora it turned out to be about "that one time, in Asari Commando camp..."  She seemed old enough to have had her act together already instead of playing by some one elses manual all the time.

Peebee's personality just felt forced - Look, I'm wild and crazy, and weirdly nothing at all like any asari ever portrayed in the series and totally not like that last asari scientist you were exploring the galaxy with!

Heck, they should have made Peebee a human, and Cora an asari and just had done with it.

I agree that the dual was uncool, and I would like an option to let Reyes take over that doesn't involve me looking the other way while Slone gets sniped.

My first playthrough I romanced Cora and had her as one of my usual sidekicks while exploring. For me she didn't do much asari-asari fangirling outside of the conversation wheel, especially post-ark. Most of the time her behavior was pretty professional

As for Peebee, I actually was kind of reminded of Liara with her age, obsession with the ancient, and crush on her captain. However, while Liara was born and raised upper-class, daughter of a wealthy and powerful diplomat, Peebee seems to be more of a "street-rat" and has an attitude that seems to match.

Message 37 of 84 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@fudgietroll wrote:
I agree that the dual was uncool, and I would like an option to let Reyes take over that doesn't involve me looking the other way while Slone gets sniped.

My first playthrough I romanced Cora and had her as one of my usual sidekicks while exploring. For me she didn't do much asari-asari fangirling outside of the conversation wheel, especially post-ark. Most of the time her behavior was pretty professional

As for Peebee, I actually was kind of reminded of Liara with her age, obsession with the ancient, and crush on her captain. However, while Liara was born and raised upper-class, daughter of a wealthy and powerful diplomat, Peebee seems to be more of a "street-rat" and has an attitude that seems to match.

Actually, I had no problem letting Sloan take that bullet. From the drug she used to make addicts, to kicking people out for not paying protection money and just generally being a total *, she was literally sending people to their death instead of taking measure to keep all of her people alive. One of the most nonredeemable characters I've seen in the game.

Message 38 of 84 (630 Views)

★ Pro

@arthurh3535 wrote:

@fudgietroll wrote:

Actually, I had no problem letting Sloan take that bullet. From the drug she used to make addicts, to kicking people out for not paying protection money and just generally being a total *, she was literally sending people to their death instead of taking measure to keep all of her people alive. One of the most nonredeemable characters I've seen in the game.

And yet she was a good leader for a while, protecting her people and colonizing Kedara, and suddenly things changed and it didn't have much to do with the crappy water. I'm guessing that there is a part of the story, probably involving Reyes, which we don't know. After all, it's hard to have a popular revolt unless there is someone unpopular to revolt against.

Message 39 of 84 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@fudgietroll wrote:

And yet she was a good leader for a while, protecting her people and colonizing Kedara, and suddenly things changed and it didn't have much to do with the crappy water. I'm guessing that there is a part of the story, probably involving Reyes, which we don't know. After all, it's hard to have a popular revolt unless there is someone unpopular to revolt against.

If you call killing a bunch of Kett and taking over an Angarian port good? She didn't build, she took over and then managed to not let it fall apart instantly.

Message 40 of 84 (620 Views)