Most Punchable Character?

by N7Gamer1811

Original Post

Re: Most Punchable Character?

★★★★★ Guide

Addison, at least three times. And I'm sure my Ryder could call it justified.

Message 21 of 84 (814 Views)

★ Apprentice

Most punchable?

That would be Director Tann.... the salacious little weasel makes my teeth itch.

Message 22 of 84 (803 Views)

★ Pro

Spender.

What a douche.

Message 23 of 84 (786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Crew wise, Liam? Somehow I always manage to accidentally shoot him more than once whenever my gun is drawn. Sorry buddy, got to get that safety fixed. You know it.

Game wise, Reyes. That felt good.

What would of been sweet would of been head butting the random Krogan colonist who taunts you about worms and saying, "I have already faced two and am two and oh there hatchling. Send the flowers to the Tempest."

Message 24 of 84 (778 Views)

★★ Guide

Liam when he calls you a * at the soccer game. WTH?? Or when you go scan only to find out he set you up? When he starts yelling at Vetra in the nomad. Okay, I really disliked Liam. I only enjoyed his loyalty mission because it was a Star Wars easter egg. 

Message 25 of 84 (760 Views)

★ Apprentice

Liam, easily the 2nd most hate-able squad mate in the whole series (IMO) right after Miranda. I don't know what accent he's supposed to have but he does the whole almost finish a sentence but not quite thing so often I honestly believe not knowing how to speak properly is part of his character. Not to mention his constant slew of downright stupid decisions that I just can't justify, good intentions or not.

Message 26 of 84 (749 Views)

★★★ Pro

SAM.

Stop hitting yourself!

Message 27 of 84 (744 Views)

Most punch-able for me is divided into two categories, Crew-member and everyone else.

Most punch-able crew-member.......Liam.

He is an Idiot, his character doesn't match his backstory, and you can't reign him in AT ALL.  The choices of what to do, info to give out, and setting Ryder up all scream IDIOT.  He was supposedly in a crisis response team....this means you have to be stone cold when the poo is hitting the fan, you can't make stupid choices, you can't act like a child and you can't let your temper EVER get away from you, and Liam is NONE of these things.  Last is you can't reign him in....you are the leader, yet you can't ever tell him NO, you can't stop him from setting you up, you can't punish him for doing so, you can't monitor his communication or have SAM do it to make sure he isn't doing dumb stuff, nope you just have to go along and say OK, sure, .....yeah, punch to the face what puts him in the med-bay for the rest of the series for me.

Most punch-able for everyone else.......Addison...

First off, that face, second off she is responsible for more poo going done in Andromeda that just about any other one person except for the Archon.  She allows Spender(who fractures relations with krogan, funds a mercenary band and plays all sides to his benefit), she allows the three Sabres, and she allows the woman baby making scientist.   Heck, worse than allowing she is directly RESPONSIBLE for them and the freaking coverup in most cases, causing unknown number of deaths and all it gets is opps sorry, I was trying to do good, win some lose some....blech, superman punch to the face that sends her flying through the command center monitors and tumbling into space.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 28 of 84 (738 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Tann, Addison and Spender seriously need ol' school renegade interrupts.  At least with Spender you can exile him (and know the Krogan will get him).  Addison you continually get to knock her down a few pegs with what you uncover (and, she at least seems willing to let go of power).  Tann...gets nothing.  And he needs it. 
The Nexus leadership is useless and really needs a smack in the face.  Kesh and Kandros are at least competant.

SAM needs a good 'SHUT UP ALREADY' option.  Smack in the face won't do much good.

Other than that?  Morda is a loose canon and needs a krogan head-butt.  Wheres Shepard when you need her?

Message 29 of 84 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Cora, she won't tell my female Ryder where she got that cool haircut so she can have it as well... :eahigh_file: (in this case view this emoji as an uppercut and not a high five hehe)

Message 30 of 84 (726 Views)