Mass Effect Andromeda suggestion for DLC

by Drpepperman86

Original Post

Mass Effect Andromeda suggestion for DLC

★★ Novice
I'm proposing a suggestion for Mass Effect Andromeda for future DLC. The name of the proposed DLC is Galaxy Collision because The Andromeda Galaxy is on a collision course with the Milky Way Galaxy. The catch phrase is (Can Commander Shepard and company escape?or will our hero's succumb to the collision? Find out in Galaxy Collision).
Message 1 of 6 (767 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda suggestion for DLC

Hero

Andromeda's collision with the Milky Way is estimated to occur in 4 billion years, so the timing is off. The collision also wouldn't be a catastrophe because the stars are so far apart that it's extremely unlikely any of them will collide.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (754 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah well I do agree but hey nice try though lol. Keep in mind that the 4 billion light year estimate is only from our 21st Century and will be updated to show more accuracy as the centuries drag on.

Message 3 of 6 (743 Views)

★ Pro

@Fred_vdp wrote:

Andromeda's collision with the Milky Way is estimated to occur in 4 billion years, so the timing is off. The collision also wouldn't be a catastrophe because the stars are so far apart that it's extremely unlikely any of them will collide.

Except in a video game where such things would be cool/good plot devicesWink

Also, think we'll get to do anything with the giant black hole at the center of the cluster?Thinking

Message 4 of 6 (680 Views)

★ Pro

I'd rather find out more about the Jardaan and the Ryder family secret and I would want to see more about Meridian. Maybe Meridian is more of a sequel thing as the new home base but colliding galaxies isn't on the radar for me or anywhere near it.

Message 5 of 6 (673 Views)

★ Pro

@EgoMania wrote:

I'd rather find out more about the Jardaan and the Ryder family secret and I would want to see more about Meridian. Maybe Meridian is more of a sequel thing as the new home base but colliding galaxies isn't on the radar for me or anywhere near it.

I'd like to see those things as well, but I'd also like to see a couple of stars colliding

Message 6 of 6 (657 Views)