Re: (Mass Effect Andromeda: singleplayer walkthrough) can't interact with datapa

by Philbe63

Original Post

(Mass Effect Andromeda: singleplayer walkthrough) can't interact with datapad

★★ Novice

I can't interact with data pad to progress through retrieving the remnant drive core. What to do? I've tried loading save file.

Message 1 of 6 (715 Views)

Re: (Mass Effect Andromeda: singleplayer walkthrough) can't interact with datapa

★★★★ Pro

Some people reported having that issue, not that many, but some people. They wouldn't be able to progress no matter what. It all depends on when the 'bug' triggered. If it triggered before any of your save files, I suppose there's no way around it, if not only waiting for a patch to fix, which will take time, it seems. Although my personal experience only had one bug that had me replay 5 hours, I had nothing that completely made it unable to keep going. Still, as I said, some people had game breaking issues, requiring them to restart a game anew.

Message 2 of 6 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

^ currently waiting myself.

Message 3 of 6 (681 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Currently waiting the same myself and this will be probably last mass effect i will ever buy. There are several hundred of other people waiting according to the bug threads i watched in last couple weeks conserning the issue

Message 4 of 6 (676 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@aFeLIPINO wrote:

I can't interact with data pad to progress through retrieving the remnant drive core. What to do? I've tried loading save file.

Did you check to see if you're not in combat? I had that happen a couple of times either with a Datapad I couldn't access or an NPC I couldn't talk to and it was because there was still an enemy nearby that I hadn't killed (or couldn't kill because they got stuck in a wall or something).

In that event you might have to revert to an earlier auto-save or manual save.

Sometimes you just have to make sure to kill everything.

Message 5 of 6 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Is this inside the ship still where you are fighting Remnant? I had a problem that if I killed a temp-summoned Breacher, it doesn't count for ending the fight. So I had to make sure the summoned guys were killed first, then made sure to kill the assembler/observers last.

Message 6 of 6 (655 Views)