Mass Effect Andromeda minimum system requirements

by MAIKS1900

Original Post

Mass Efect Andromeda minimum requirements?

★ Apprentice

well i need information that what are the minimum requirements of mass effect andromeda,i look the trailers and i hope we have much compatibility with differents systems,i think in buy the game but where are the requeriments?

is compatible with Windows 7 64 bits?

my pc have a

phenom ii x4 955 3.2 GHz

5770 vapor x

msi 770 c45

6 gb ram drr3

Windows 7 64 bits

with this pc is posible play in minimum requirement?the game have compatibility with this cpu(without SEE 4.1)?

Message 21 of 36 (2,727 Views)

Re: Mass Efect Andromeda minimum requirements?

[ Edited ]

@Navoletti

I merged your thread with the existing minimum requirements thread.

The minimum system requirements for Mass Effect Andromeda are not yet released.

The game will most probably be compatible to Windows 7 64bit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 22 of 36 (2,709 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@holger1405 wrote:

@Navoletti

The minimum system requirements for Mass Effect Andromeda are not yet released.

The game will most probably be compatible to Windows 7 64bit.

Hi, Navoletti:  Presuming that the Frostbite engine remains as it's been lately, that will be WITH the Service Pack, not without it. 

Message 23 of 36 (2,694 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think it would be very unlikely for them to make the game Windows 10 exclusive, as it would severely limit their market. According to the January 2017 Steam Hardware survey, only 51% of PC gamers are using Windows 10... and 31% of PC gamers are still using Windows 7 64bit.

So I'd say it's pretty safe to assume the game will be compatible with Windows 7 x64bit Standard smile

Your RAM looks good, so I'd say the most important factors will be the processor and video card requirements.

Also in my experience, previous Mass Effect games were very backward compatible. From what I recall, I was able to run Mass Effect 3 (and competitively playing Multiplayer) at 30 FPS framerate on low settings, on my laptop that was almost 5 years old at the time (running Windows 7 x64, Geforce M 8600 GT, and 4GB RAM).

If I were you I would still wait to pre-order until they post the minimum requirements, but I'd say it'll likely be Win 7 x64 compatible.

Message 24 of 36 (2,447 Views)

★★ Guide

Here's the link to the Origin store where you can see the system requirements once they are published:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/standard-edition#requiremen...

Message 25 of 36 (2,392 Views)

Hero

@GIJLowe wrote:
Also in my experience, previous Mass Effect games were very backward compatible. From what I recall, I was able to run Mass Effect 3 (and competitively playing Multiplayer) at 30 FPS framerate on low settings, on my laptop that was almost 5 years old at the time (running Windows 7 x64, Geforce M 8600 GT, and 4GB RAM).

@GIJLowe What resolution was this? I once tried it on integrated graphics for fun (Intel HD 4600) and got 60 fps at 1280x720. That's console level quality at twice the framerate. The games run very well on slow hardware, as long as you don't go as low as, for instance, a Geforce 6150SE or a Geforce 2 MX200. Standard smile

Andromeda runs on a different engine, though. Frostbite 3 usually performs really well considering the graphical fidelity, but that's when it's in the hands of Dice. Star Wars Battlefront EA is one of the best looking games currently available and it runs like a dream on midrange hardware. BioWare's Dragon Age Inquisition, on the other hand, could have been optimized better. That said, BioWare has more experience with the engine now and scifi has more straight shapes than fantasy, so I expect it to run better than Dragon Age Inquisition.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 26 of 36 (2,367 Views)

★ Apprentice
I was running it at 1280x800 I believe.. and it may have been getting better than 30FPS actually now that I think about it, but I know it was at least getting 30! And wow that's awesome that it could run like that even on an integrated card haha. Yeah, maybe not my old MX420, but still they were impressive games in that regard. And good point about straight lines in Sci Fi.. I hope Bioware doesn't skimp on the optimization!
Message 27 of 36 (2,315 Views)

Hero

System requirements will be revealed within two weeks, according to producer Michael Gamble.

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/832341504974675968

Message 28 of 36 (2,295 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have never been more excited and happy to be wrong in my life!

PC system specs released !

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 55 GB of free space
DIRECTX: DirectX 11

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD FX-8350
MEMORY: 16 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB, AMD RX 480 4GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 55 GB of free space
DIRECTX: DirectX 11

now this thread is solved. :D

Message 29 of 36 (3,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Source

That's actually a pretty low recommended GPU requirement and the CPU is pretty close to my Core i5 4690K performance-wise (pretty much on par in Forstbite 3 games). I'm curious how it will run. I'll probably post a rough benchmark after playing the game in early access on the 16th.

Message 30 of 36 (1,996 Views)