When will the next Madden 18 Roster be updated
Message 1 of 18 (34,659 Views)

Re: Madden 18 Roster Update

★★★ Novice
Any news on when the next roster update is coming out for the 53 man rosters
Message 2 of 18 (31,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I believe every Friday new updates come out. They should make a special occasion for a update after the 53 man roster comes out. If you can't wait you can download files form others in community files for updated roster but their will be some inaccuracies.
Message 3 of 18 (29,458 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's pretty sad the first game of the regular season is tonight and you still haven't had an update for the 53-man roster and if your updates are Friday that doesn't make sense either if the first game every week is on Thursday the update should be out before then
Message 4 of 18 (23,639 Views)

53 man roster

★★★ Novice

Can anyone tell me the 53 man roster update will be released . Haven't heard anything 

Message 5 of 18 (22,524 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Come on madden, we're waiting....
Message 6 of 18 (22,713 Views)

★★ Novice
... And waiting and waiting.... What time is it supposed to come out?
Message 7 of 18 (22,704 Views)

★★ Novice
So does anyone have any answers????? It's Friday! The first game of the season is over and the rosters are still old.....I feel like I'm playing Madden 17 still cuz the 53 changed so much this year.... This is getting absolutely rediculous am I'm starting to get a bit irritated.....

Any info on the subject would be appreciated. Like info at all
Message 8 of 18 (22,267 Views)

★★ Novice
So I called ea earlier.... They have no information on a roster update after I stay on hold for a half hour......

Come on ea! Anything news would be cool

Message 9 of 18 (22,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go start an online H2H match and it'll ask you to download latest Roster and it'll be the latest trades and transactions. Good Luck! Oh and when u start your Cfm use custom instead of real life
Message 10 of 18 (21,721 Views)