Re: Lost my games and never got answered when contacting EA

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost my games and never got answered when contacting EA

★★★ Newbie

Losing my Games because of EA - I have been trying to contact EA  for a while now because my games (Titanfall 2, Sims 4, Sim City, Star wars Battlefront and others) are gone.

at first, I tried asking for  an email to reset my password as I could not log in

I never got an email till about a 5 days after I asked for a reset password smh

So, I tried to remake my account with the exact same credentials - Same password and same email

and to my surprise it lets me make a new account with my old account credentials which I came to ask myself "did my account get deleted??" because after all I the exact same details 

and then I tried contacting an EA Advisor on the website and the eta was usually 1 - 2 mins yet I never up to this point in time got to talk to an advisor to resolve this problem

so, this is why I am posting something here

and I want answers because it's disgusting how I use up a lot of money to buy these games and I don't have them anymore - I had content and lost it then lost my account

So, I just really want help with this I have video footage as well of me playing the game please help asap

Thanks for reading

- Kieran (The3picGaming)

Message 1 of 2 (319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@the3picgaming  Hi, in this case you'll need to have a Live contact with support. 

As you've tried this you've taken the right choice, but you mention running into issues.

Can you try reaching out with a different browser or a different device? In some cases issues with the browser can prevent connections from going through, and trying a "clean" one may help. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks, hopefully support can quickly getting to the bottom of this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (367 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@the3picgaming  Hi, in this case you'll need to have a Live contact with support. 

As you've tried this you've taken the right choice, but you mention running into issues.

Can you try reaching out with a different browser or a different device? In some cases issues with the browser can prevent connections from going through, and trying a "clean" one may help. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks, hopefully support can quickly getting to the bottom of this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)