Level Up

by multiman77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level Up

★★★★★ Newbie
I was wondering, as off yesterday the first level 110 appear on ps4. That means 30 milion points in one week. Even with double xp and squad boost that means an average of 5000 spm with a minium of 14 hours play time per day. I just dont understand and believe this is possible!!
Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level Up

Hero (Retired)

You make one mistake when calculating this: it doesn't mean that he got 30 mln XP. Even if he started from 0, it would be 'just' 25 milion points. The thing is, I know quite a few people who got to level 110 myself... and they already were at level 100 when the DLC was released. It means that all they needed was a way more manageable 5 milion XP - for each rank-up past level 100 you need 500k XP. Considering that even I got 6.4 milion XP myself during 2XP period (although I used it to move from end of lvl 94 to middle of lvl 99), for them it wasn't much of a challenge.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (584 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

You make one mistake when calculating this: it doesn't mean that he got 30 mln XP. Even if he started from 0, it would be 'just' 25 milion points. The thing is, I know quite a few people who got to level 110 myself... and they already were at level 100 when the DLC was released. It means that all they needed was a way more manageable 5 milion XP - for each rank-up past level 100 you need 500k XP. Considering that even I got 6.4 milion XP myself during 2XP period (although I used it to move from end of lvl 94 to middle of lvl 99), for them it wasn't much of a challenge.

If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
So if I understand correct, from level 99-100 you need a whopping 2,6 million xp. And for levels 100-101 and so on, just 500.000? Then i understand. A friend of mine is just at the nip of 100. So we thought achter that or went on line 2,7 2,8 and so on. Thanks you very much for your quick answer!
Message 3 of 4 (496 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yeah, I can see why it's confusing. I've been in a pretty similar situation to you both, so when I saw people who were at 100 pre-DLC fly away level-wise it felt a bit odd (although I know those people and play with them almost every day, so I had no suspicions whatsoever).That's why I checked the XP requirements for levels 101-110 and I saw that it's 500k XP per level.

To be fair, it makes sense that they lowered it - I'm almost sure that next DLC's will increase the level cap too, so if XP requirements went up and up, things would get into mathematically impossible territory very fast.

Message 4 of 4 (493 Views)