Is there a point where the casual wear unlocks?

by littletonpace

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a point where the casual wear unlocks?

★★★★ Novice

and YES, I did buy the expanded edition.

I'm on my second play through of the game and I just got on the Tempest and the Casual athletic wear isn't there. When does it "unlock"? Additionally, I can't use the facial reconstruction suite, it's not available in the med bay.

Message 1 of 6 (1,724 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a point where the casual wear unlocks?

Hero

Did you make sure to open the requisitions chest before going to the outfit selection console (or whatever that's called)?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,927 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

Think it's in the latest patch.  If you have already downloaded the patch then am not sure what's wrong, perhaps do a search in the bugs section of this forum?

Message 2 of 6 (1,710 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I have the latest patch. I used the athletic wear through my last playthrough and altered my appearance all the time. Dunno why its not working this time. Maybe cos I'm playing Default!Sara?

Message 3 of 6 (1,708 Views)

Hero

Did you make sure to open the requisitions chest before going to the outfit selection console (or whatever that's called)?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,928 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Default Ryders can not be customized so select custom before using the face sculptor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (1,689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ahhh, that was it! Thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (1,681 Views)