[Info] Zodiac Missions

by EA_Joker

Original Post

[Info] Zodiac Missions

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

as some of you might already have spotted, next week you'll have a chance to do any of the previous Zodiac Missions (Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and Taurus).

One per day, from June 26 - June 30. Tags will be granted after July 10.

If you're missing any of those, here's the opportunity to collect them all! Also join us in celebrating the release of Nivelle Nights in this weekend's edition of #FridayNightBattlefield.

Message 1 of 20 (1,042 Views)

Re: [Info] Zodiac Missions

@EA_JokerThis is a great opportunity for those who miss the dogtagWink

Message 2 of 20 (1,022 Views)

★ Pro

That's great... missed out on first couple, noticed info too late... 

Message 3 of 20 (1,002 Views)

Don't forget @EA_Joker,

Not all 5 of them are able from JUNE 26 - 30.
Each of them are only active for 24 hours, the first one starts on Mondey the 26th.

So, stay tuned for all 5 days! Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 20 (986 Views)

★ Pro

Logged on and no news anywhere on how to achieve this.... news updates are hidden or don't exsist

Message 5 of 20 (973 Views)

★ Apprentice
I think if you log on today, it will appear on the news at the home screen. Today I see it on my PS4. It tells us how to achieve the dog tags, but I can't scroll down further to see the mission for the Pisces, Aries and Taurus. Could anyone perhaps display the missions for each dog tag here so everyone will be able to get it. I think i'm not the only one who wants to make use of this great opportunity :D

Thanks in advance

Pwd1990

Message 6 of 20 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Information on Zodiac Missions is way too hard to find. this time It's on the Ingame News Hub, but most of the times you don't even notice there is a mission until WAY after the closing date.

Message 7 of 20 (937 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ok, so for anyone curious, I managed to find the information on the ingame news hub:

June 26-27 (Mon): Capricorn - 20 revives (medic)

June 27-28 (Tue): Aquarius - 50 kills with bolt-action rifles (sniper)

June 28-29 (Wed): Pisces -  5,000 resupply score (support)

June 29-30 (Thu): Aries - 25 kills with explosives (assault)

June 30-July 1 (Fri): Taurus - 25 kills as cavalry

Message 8 of 20 (931 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ Huggernaut thank you very much, in a sort of strange way the newshub stopped @ Pisces. Maybe I was too early, but now I know when and what to do Wink

Cheers and good luck to everyone!
Message 9 of 20 (921 Views)

★★ Novice
On the battlefied sight it doesn't say what and when and on the Xbox it only says the first 2 and you can't scroll. This is good to know
Message 10 of 20 (897 Views)